Funny & Interesting Sacred 2 Videos

Hooyaah

lol...that is hysterical... the timing of your video makes the skeleton's good bye especially amusing... never really "caught" this humor, great find and you've given me an eye opener, looking forward to where this series takes us Hooyaah

:)

gogo

• Thanks! 1

Here we see the High Elf being turned away by a guard who is on duty at Dragonmaw Pass. Somewhat amusing is the fact that our lady possesses a rather simple solution to a problem which may seem more complex for others.

:wizard:

• Like! 1

Yeah that skeleton animation is one of the funniest things I've seen in the entire game, though humour is really abundant in Sacred 2. I don't think that animation is specific to a single tomb though, I believe that there are several of those around Ancaria as I seem to recall some other places where that happened.

Shadow Step is Shadow Step, there's no more words to describe it. Instant teleport with 100% stun chance and damage dealing is just bloody OP! :agreed:

Sadly I don't record gaming sessions, I think I could have some interesting material for this topic.

10 hours ago, Androdion said:

Yeah that skeleton animation is one of the funniest things I've seen in the entire game, though humour is really abundant in Sacred 2. I don't think that animation is specific to a single tomb though, I believe that there are several of those around Ancaria as I seem to recall some other places where that happened.

Shadow Step is Shadow Step, there's no more words to describe it. Instant teleport with 100% stun chance and damage dealing is just bloody OP! :agreed:

Sadly I don't record gaming sessions, I think I could have some interesting material for this topic.

Because of the how Hooyaah edited, with great timing on the scroll in and the cut, it elevated the humor...I just burst out when I saw the skellie close the lid.  With humor a part of the very bones of this game, it's no wonder the game's still here.

Yes, Androdion, more fun takes please if you know or video to add !

:bounce:

gogo

12 hours ago, Androdion said:

Actually each such animation is slightly different which adds to the intricacy and realism of the game. The one that I posted is from the crypt within the hillock above Twainbrook and near the grave where Gogo's pants were reported to be "found at last."

What I meant was that though each grave has an animation they aren't specific to a single grave. I'm pretty sure that one of the graves on the Orpheus quest outside of Thylisium (the one with the magician and the two doomed lovers) has the same one with the skellie getting up and closing the casket back again. I can't say for sure where in all of Ancaria those animations exist but they aren't specific to a single grave. ;)

Yes, each grave in which an animated skeleton appears after its coffin is opened has a set of actions possessing unique contradistinctions.

Here is the skeleton animation to which you were referring. This time it's a "two-fer."

• Like! 1
8 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Certainly, we all must have encountered Mr. Giles, the librarian and we all are aware that he is somewhat obsessed with, oh, never mind. I discovered what he says if you interact with him one last time before questing to find a dragon heart-scale. See if you find it as humorous as do I.

lol... this guy is so edgy and classic... I think so much humor in this game must evade or be missed...thousands of instances of great moments, this topic is is going to ferret out a lot of them... and Giles' voice and, er. *unique * insights,  is just the icing on the cake...

:lol:

gogo

This is the third skeleton animation that I have documented in this thread; and it may be found to be mildly interesting, yet not particularly humorous.

• Like! 1

The best thing that came out from the development of CM Patch 1.60, other than the game obviously not crashing (!), is the ability to use Elite Textures to have the best detail possible in the game. And since it's an old game it can even be tweaked furthermore with custom Nvidia CP settings to cause some more strain on your GPU and even more smoothness on the visuals. :agreed:

By the way, I used to play with just the Nvidia CP settings for AA and the in-game option turned off, but I have since a while now turned it back on. It actually looks better and it doesn't make stability an issue. If anything I think the game has crashed even less since I turned it on again! Anyway, if you guys want to try it you can put in-game AA to 4x and then turn on AF/MSAA/whatever and max everything out in the Nvidia CP (assuming your GPU can handle it). It makes the game look really great!

Ok ok, bit of a tangent for one who doesn't have 4K material on his rig... :blush:

• Like! 1

Here's another rather humorous capture that I wanted to share; there are so many silly things of this sort in the game to find. This is one thing that keeps it interesting because one continues to make new discoveries on each play through.

• Like! 1
On 3/8/2018 at 8:43 AM, Hooyaah said:

What I find interesting is the exquisite detail that may be discovered in the game. In this video the well defined interior of a dungeon is captured. If you have selected to view this in 4K high definition (2160p) by using the gear symbol on the lower right hand side, you should see the sands moving through the hourglass, as if the scientist has just stepped away from their study just prior to your unannounced visit.

woooo!!! I love the shadows cast by the device on the table...and the sounds of the bubbling just add to the entire creepy mad scientist meme... great capture Hooyaah... editing is just as important as the content... and you know when to start and end the action to keep us engaged aptly.

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

I always found this to be somewhat humorous. The mine-workers had been taken hostage; one of them remarks about being unable to escape their captivity due to being "outnumbered." There is but one guard to subdue.

• Like! 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Here, in an underground dungeon, we discover an Orc science laboratory and something which appears to be a brain is bobbing around in the specimen jar on the bottom right.

• Like! 1
On 4/5/2018 at 7:19 PM, Hooyaah said:

Here, in an underground dungeon, we discover an Orc science laboratory and something which appears to be a brain is bobbing around in the specimen jar on the bottom right.

I love this!

They put in such crazy details... that bubbling brain is perfect

gogo

19 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

There exists a cave just northwest of Dragonmaw Pass where the furthermost recess of one of its extensions is so very dark, one may be surprised when exploring for treasures.

is it a regular small spider? Im curious about this, is it in the wiki?

gogo

3 hours ago, gogoblender said:

is it a regular small spider? Im curious about this, is it in the wiki?

gogo

It's an elite spider (link to the wiki page) that hides in the darkness at the back of the cave until an unwary victim get close enough; then it attacks from out of the gloomy blackness.