5 hours ago, Talonm said:

Hey guys, name's Talon. 

Been playing Sacred 2 off and on for PS3 since the day it dropped. Main character was a Shadow Warrior. Decided to buy the PC version as well. Honestly one of my favorite games. Always loved the Dark Alliance games or Champions games on PS2. 

Always appreciated the open world in it, that it's like some of those games that I grew up but bigger, new game plus, Peer to peer online multiplayer that won't ever get shut down, and to top it all off there's communities like this which I think is awesome. Always just been my go tochill game I go to when I'm not playing Dark Souls 3 PvP. I played a few hundred hours of Diablo 3, but it just never captivated me as much as Sacred 2 or some of the other games I mentioned. Also picked up Vikings Wolves of midgard which I'm going to delve into at some point. 

PSN: Kansaspwnage 
Steam: TalonTheGuardian 

Hope you guys have a great day (:

Thanks for taking the time to write us a very friendly and cordial Gamer's intro! I'm thrilled that you're someone who also loves gaming forums. We've been lucky to have been blessed with some of the hardest working, kindest and generous communities in the world, fitting for one of the best games brought to life with the liveliest bugs ever envisioned.  :crazy:

happy you found us, Talonm, welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

and... some complimentary Maple Syrup for your welcome party... this stuff's gold!

7932185.jpg?size=sw620x65

wOO Hoo!

gOOD ON toast, eggs, beans, bacon.. specially bacon...

no other gaming forum is so boojjey!

:dance:

gogo

• Like! 1