Countdown To Christmas!

From the Sacred 2 Christmas Island Soundtrack
Click to Open Player!

Kirii

Xbox One Backward Compatibility Vote for Sacred 2

Hello!  I recently purchased an Xbox One S and have been enjoying some backward compatible games such as Oblivion and Red Dead Redemption and thought why the hell Sacred 2 hasn't been added yet.  Loading it up on my still working PS3 was just painfully slow and ugly.  (Still can't stand the screen tearing!)

So I added my vote to the official feedback thread and thought this would be a good place to drum up some more votes.  Head over to here and make your vote count!

4 hours ago, Kirii said:

Hello!  I recently purchased an Xbox One S and have been enjoying some backward compatible games such as Oblivion and Red Dead Redemption and thought why the hell Sacred 2 hasn't been added yet.  Loading it up on my still working PS3 was just painfully slow and ugly.  (Still can't stand the screen tearing!)

So I added my vote to the official feedback thread and thought this would be a good place to drum up some more votes.  Head over to here and make your vote count!

This is an  awesome FYI Kiril, thanks for the post and link.  I went and dutifully added my vote. great to see how many votes AND how much commentary..it's like this game's a backburner for many gamer fans... good to see!!

:bounce:

gogo

So, for some reason Microsoft did away with BC voting...  and replaced it with a overly simple suggestion box.  At least we got Sacred 2 up to 2,113 votes before the end!

In the end I am really not sure how they choose BC titles.  The voting didn't seem influence Microsoft's decision making for which titles will be released and when.  I imagine it just comes down to publisher?  If so Sacred 2 might be SOL.