Mobs in the cursed forest capped at Level 70?

Hey guys!

I am about to finish off silver with one of my chars and before entering gold I decided that I should play the "expansion maps" finally (I used to skip them up until now; maybe I was afraid they where anything like Sacred: Underworld (I still have nightmares about this F**** labyrinth this map was))

Anyways. I am in the cursed forest now as the last map (did the Crystal plane before) and I am wondering why all the mobs seem to be capped at level 70 in silver. I am 75 already and obviously they are far too weak and dont give any XP. I am also a bit confused since this map is not really one of the firsts one would logically play (in my chase its the very last, as said). Also I've got a bugged questline concerning the Abishai (made a seperate thread for that:

Now I am wondering if maybe this entire map is somehow bugged for me since this all is really strange (not as strange as Sacred: Underworld, though; THANKFULLY :yay:)

thanks in advance for any comment!

best regards

Genitor

• Like! 1

There has always been a region level cap directly related to each difficulty level, that's why enemies in Sloeford in Niobium are always of a minimum level of 112 or so. There's a minimum and maximum level cap, maybe that's the case? Anyway if you're at mastery level in Silver you'll most likely fly by the entire game in Gold. :D

• Thanks! 1

I know about the level cap but silver-difficulty, according to multiplayer-tooltip should go up to level 100. Also the crystal planes have a higher level cap than 70.

Whatever: I really didnt plan to become 75 in silver. It just happened. Anyways I plan to rush gold. Outleveling mobs sucks. XD

On 9.3.2018 at 0:10 AM, lujate said:

There's just so much to do. If you don't skip stuff in the lower difficulties, you'll over level that content.

yeah. I skipped Act 1 and 2 pretty hard (to get to the mount fast). I entered Act3 with level 30 (which is relatively low, at least looking at my other chars) but from act 3 onwards I did most quests but no grinding whatsoever. Still too much apparently XD

21 minutes ago, Genitor said:

yeah. I skipped Act 1 and 2 pretty hard (to get to the mount fast). I entered Act3 with level 30 (which is relatively low, at least looking at my other chars) but from act 3 onwards I did most quests but no grinding whatsoever. Still too much apparently XD

When the mob circles start changing from yellow to green, time to move on.

21 minutes ago, lujate said:

When the mob circles start changing from yellow to green, time to move on.

You dont say?

this only happened in the forest (which is partly the reason I created this thread). Up until then my enemies where some levels above me or same.

Edited by Genitor