Is DarkMatters slow or difficult to make posts upon? Please post feedback!

1 minute ago, podgie_bear said:

Wwwweeellllllllllllll GGGGooooogggooooo, iiiitttttt sssseeeeeeeeemmmmmsssss ffffaaaasssttttteeeeerrrrrrrr nnnnoooowwwwww!!!!!!!!

:4rofl:

:hugs:@  Podgie

Huzzah!

:dance2:

gogo

51 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Yah, Scjpt traded out the Christmas skin yesterday, and we have his map of Ancaria now.  Keep safe from that storm and if there's any no popup problems on forum please post  ... we just are trying to figger out whether this server is enough for our needs, or we need to find another.

:)

gogo

Who the heck is Scjpt :) :P Now I don't feel bad calling him Schit one time while playing lol

So far this morning, the site has been much more responsive. Best it's been in a while so I think I'm good to go. Appreciate you and Schot looking into this and fixing it :thumbsup:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Knuckles said:

Who the heck is Scjpt :):P Now I don't feel bad calling him Schit one time while playing lol

So far this morning, the site has been much more responsive. Best it's been in a while so I think I'm good to go. Appreciate you and Schot looking into this and fixing it :thumbsup:

Lol! Gosh let’s make sure he doesn’t see that  🤣

Gogo

Just went thru 24 hours of internet withdrawal (not pretty...especially for my daughter). It's amazing how much you use/miss your smart phone these days until you lose the ability to do so. But forum is still working much better for me. Whatever you or the provider did seems to have worked for everyone :D

• Like! 1

So last night, I was getting incredibly slow speeds for large portions of the internet.  Netflix was unusable, but YouTube was fine. Reddit was a no go, but CNN worked. And darkmatters was banging like a champ!  +1

• Like! 1

Yee haw... guys so happy hearing that the forum's been strong... actually yesterday morning I was up early just before six for work, and saw that darkmatters was down and the wiki...but after ten minutes, saw that both came back online, I guess they're doing some kind of maintenance around that time... all good from my end as well, if this keeps going till this weekend, Ill actually send a feedback to the host saying that we've seen improvement

:)

gogo