Jessica Jones season 2

The long awaited follow up to an amazing first season, now released on Netflix. I only got to watch the first episode but I'm so happy its back. Iron fist and the defenders were not worth putting off the second season of this show. 

• Like! 1

Been impatiently waiting for this forever it seems. Love the series, so far been able to watch the 1st couple episodes. Love her dark humor and anti-social tendencies. Think I'm in love with her character, though I would be too scared to talk to her if I was ever in that universe...My humor can be very dry/obscure and sometimes can be taken the wrong way and I know at some point I would piff her off and I never want to be near her when she is angry, especially if I was the cause :P

• Like! 1

I don't like what they're doing with the best friend but all the actors are doing fantastic. 

Edited by Veracious
Called her friend the sister

Oh man I had wrote that I didn't like Trish but thought I was being too critical and deleted it before posting.  She just isn't believable, and her story line is all over the place. I cringed during the 'Cray Cray' scenes. Half way through the season now so hopefully it'll get better. Otherwise the series is fantastic.

9 hours ago, Knuckles said:

Oh man I had wrote that I didn't like Trish but thought I was being too critical and deleted it before posting.  She just isn't believable, and her story line is all over the place. I cringed during the 'Cray Cray' scenes. Half way through the season now so hopefully it'll get better. Otherwise the series is fantastic.

That was a flashback to their college days. I think that scene was supposed to be intentionally appauling, in line with her addiction and stuff. I think the actress is doing fine with the material I just don't like the direction the writers took her. 

Edited by Veracious

Oh I know but I just can't get into her plot/story line. I don't hate her or anything, I just don't enjoy her as much as the other characters. BTW I do think all of the actors are great. I just finished season 2 today. Been sooo busy have hardly had time to even watch 1 episode lately. Man do I feel soooo bad for Jessica...she just seems so alone and unhappy and this season didn't do her any favors. Ritter has done such a great job bringing her character to life. Trying to avoid spoilers here, but her finding something she thought she lost forever, only to lose it again devastated her and the why/how it happened is even worse.

There better be a season 3...I want Jessica to find true happiness...she deserves it after what life has dealt her so far.

16 hours ago, Knuckles said:

Oh I know but I just can't get into her plot/story line. I don't hate her or anything, I just don't enjoy her as much as the other characters. BTW I do think all of the actors are great. I just finished season 2 today. Been sooo busy have hardly had time to even watch 1 episode lately. Man do I feel soooo bad for Jessica...she just seems so alone and unhappy and this season didn't do her any favors. Ritter has done such a great job bringing her character to life. Trying to avoid spoilers here, but her finding something she thought she lost forever, only to lose it again devastated her and the why/how it happened is even worse.

There better be a season 3...I want Jessica to find true happiness...she deserves it after what life has dealt her so far.

I can't see how it wouldn't get a 3rd season. They need to stop with iron fist and Luke cage. Whoever wrote those just didn't live up to dare devil or jj.

I actually liked both of those series, Luke Cage more so than Iron Fist. I didn't know Iron Fist was supposed to be of Oriental descent before watching but I totally understand why people who have been fans since the comic books would be upset at the series

In order of Netflix/Marvel series I enjoy most (wish Doctor Strange was a series too :( )

Jessica Jones (easily #1)

Daredevil

Punisher

Luke Cage

Iron Fist

5 hours ago, Knuckles said:

I actually liked both of those series, Luke Cage more so than Iron Fist. I didn't know Iron Fist was supposed to be of Oriental descent before watching but I totally understand why people who have been fans since the comic books would be upset at the series

In order of Netflix/Marvel series I enjoy most (wish Doctor Strange was a series too :( )

Jessica Jones (easily #1)

Daredevil

Punisher

Luke Cage

Iron Fist

I absolutely love Jessica Jones but I don't know if I could pick a number 1 between it and punisher. Punisher was just so well done and well written. Even with the over the top violence the show was executed in such a way that I wasn't turned off by it. So they might be tied for first, to me.