Just picked up Sacred 2 and loving it!...but need a TG build!!

Hello everyone! Picked up this game out of curiosity and am having a blast so far! It's been a great stress reliever when I get time away from doctorate school haha.

Just beat Silver for the first time with my Seraphim (snagged a great guide from here!) and have a strong desire to start a playthrough with a TG...but I'm having a hard time finding a TG guide that doesn't require a Niob toon...

I'm hoping to make the TG my Blacksmith/Bargainer while still doing some fun Area of Effect damage! Can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction! It would be greatly appreciated!

• Like! 1

Welcome to our friendly and helpful community, Llegien, I hope that you will benefit from the fora here and perhaps make a few friends. The Temple Guardian is not my forte, however, you may find some helpful information in the Sacred 2 Guides - Temple Guardian.

I have found that a reliably successful beginners build requires sufficient and sustainable defense combined with a very strong offense. In other words, destroy bosses and mobs around you quickly while having a sufficient system of protecting your player character. SolomonGrundy posted what appears to be a very thought out guide that you may learn from and make your own in the thread, A Stunning Conclusion: Temple Guardian Build/Guide.

• Like! 1
On 3/9/2018 at 2:47 PM, Llegien20 said:

Hello everyone! Picked up this game out of curiosity and am having a blast so far! It's been a great stress reliever when I get time away from doctorate school haha.

Just beat Silver for the first time with my Seraphim (snagged a great guide from here!) and have a strong desire to start a playthrough with a TG...but I'm having a hard time finding a TG guide that doesn't require a Niob toon...

I'm hoping to make the TG my Blacksmith/Bargainer while still doing some fun Area of Effect damage! Can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction! It would be greatly appreciated!

Its a grand and beautiful game, Llegien20...very creative and lots of humorous adventures.  TG is one of the tougher classes to play, lots of crazy and wild mechanics... good luck, have fun with the guides, and delighted you have found your way to our little community whom, as Hooyaah notes, are very friendly.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo