Sacred 2 Mobile profiler

22 hours ago, Bezlonir said:

Hey all. So I've decided to make the switch over to PC after playing a lot on PS3 because I enjoy the format more. I still use xpadder to play with my xbox controller, and I have a couple different profiles for different types of characters. I enjoy playing Sacred Underworld with the xbox controller, too, but as with all click to move games it is tricky because of dead zones and the tendency of the character to be near the bottom of the screen.

Anyway, I have been working on learning web programming so I can work towards a career there, and it has come to my mind to make an app for Sacred 2. I was wondering of the viability of having a client on the PC that can read info from the character's save file to make a profile for a mobile app where you can make gear profiles so you can check your bargaining set on the fly, for example. It could do a lot of interesting stuff on projecting builds, too. I'm just musing. I'm a long way from being able to do it, and I have a way of dreaming up projects I never do.

awesome seeing you back, Bezlonir.  I've enjoyed watching your channel on Youtube... one of the only ones out there devoted to our beloved little game: 

Awesome hearing that you're interssted in amping it up a notch with apps... no limit!

:)

gogo

On 3/11/2018 at 5:38 PM, gogoblender said:

awesome seeing you back, Bezlonir.  I've enjoyed watching your channel on Youtube... one of the only ones out there devoted to our beloved little game:

gogo

Thanks. I love this game. It's hard to play anything else. I am enjoying the new mobile version of Titan Quest right now. I wish there was a similar mobile version of Sacred Underworld.

• Like! 1