Familiar-mod insight stacks with Mentor potions; mistake on the wiki

Genitor

Hi guys!

I did some testing with the Dragon mage just now because I am going to make one in the near future.

However I stumbled across a mistake on the wiki.

The wiki page for Familiar (http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Familiar) states that the bronze mod insight would overwrite Mentor potions.

For me the Insight mod does not only not overwrite mentor potions it even stacks (more XP from Familiar + Mentor potion than just mentor potion).

For testing I used the level 75-characters (I ofc made sure enemy types and their levels correspond) on silver and platinum difficulty:

Feel free to test for yourself. I really cant see a mistake in this, really basic test but more testing never hurts.

Seems this issue has been fixed at some point.

best regards

Genitor

50 minutes ago, Genitor said:

Hi guys!

I did some testing with the Dragon mage just now because I am going to make one in the near future.

However I stumbled across a mistake on the wiki.

The wiki page for Familiar (http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Familiar) states that the bronze mod insight would overwrite Mentor potions.

For me the Insight mod does not only not overwrite mentor potions it even stacks (more XP from Familiar + Mentor potion than just mentor potion).

For testing I used the level 75-characters (I ofc made sure enemy types and their levels correspond) on silver and platinum difficulty:

Feel free to test for yourself. I really cant see a mistake in this, really basic test but more testing never hurts.

Seems this issue has been fixed at some point.

best regards

Genitor

Hi Genitor!

Thanks for posting your results

we can wait and see for feedback from others to see what they think as well

and in the meantime, I've added your account here to SacredWiki... you can sign in using your same login and email addy as you use her and make edts to the Wiki...there's a section here in Wiki section with a thread called Latest updates that you can add to or make a new thread if you want feedback for work

...and I've also changed your group id to show your SacredWiki member status as well here in your public posting profile

Welcome to Dah Wiki!

:sun:

gogo

Fixed in Community Patch 1.60.  There's a million little things like that I haven't had time to update on the Wiki.

Thanks for the report.

• Like! 1
10 hours ago, Flix said:

Fixed in Community Patch 1.60.  There's a million little things like that I haven't had time to update on the Wiki.

Thanks for the report.

You're welcome! I am glad being able to pay back a bit of help to the wiki/forum.

6 hours ago, Androdion said:

Wiki edited to reflect the changes. ;)

Thanks a lot!

Edit: and thanks to gogoblender for the "accountupgrade" and the wiki-account!

Edited by Genitor