Steam - name and friendships?

I would love to add more friends on Steam! I tend to play mostly SP but it would be so fun to play with you all too! Feel free to add me

LadyCorvidae (if that does not work, cause sometimes it does not ugh, use sebollinger it is the same account, but Steam decides on a whim what it wants to use sometimes lol )

Hurray for Sacred friends!

Edited by crowgrrrl
  • Like! 1
7 hours ago, crowgrrrl said:

I would love to add more friends on Steam! I tend to play mostly SP but it would be so fun to play with you all too! Feel free to add me

LadyCorvidae (if that does not work, cause sometimes it does not ugh, use sebollinger it is the same account, but Steam decides on a whim what it wants to use sometimes lol )

Hurray for Sacred friend So!

Invite sent!

Have you tried deleting both profiles and just keeping one, maybe that would work?

Happy making your friendship acquaintance on steam,  Sarah!

:)

gogo

4 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Invite sent!

Have you tried deleting both profiles and just keeping one, maybe that would work?

Happy making your friendship acquaintance on steam,  Sarah!

gogo

It is probably just my old brain lol. I thought that the log in name was the same as the account but I do not think it is. I log in with LadyCorvidae but my profile says sebollinger. It is probably something simple that I missed. 

Oh by the way, I did send invites to everyone :) Hope I did not cause too much confusion. 

• Like! 1
On 3/14/2018 at 6:29 AM, gogoblender said:

Hooyaah, maybe we can take a look at it this weekend!

Thanks for the research and post

gogo

Gogo, I found this video review on the game I mentioned earlier. Because one may adjust one's resolution to less than 4K, it may likely be viable for they who have an older PC.