Hi Everyone :]

Hello people of DarkMatters!

I played Sacred 2 a few years ago, so the game isn't new to me. You folks here are, though, so I am pleased to meet your acquaintances! I've recently been playing the game again, and have forgotten how much fun it is.

I also want to say thanks to the people still making mods, and working on the community patch. I am very grateful :]

• Like! 1
6 hours ago, MSWooooord said:

Hello people of DarkMatters!

I played Sacred 2 a few years ago, so the game isn't new to me. You folks here are, though, so I am pleased to meet your acquaintances! I've recently been playing the game again, and have forgotten how much fun it is.

I also want to say thanks to the people still making mods, and working on the community patch. I am very grateful :]

Thanks for the intro post, we're always happy to meet friends and forever-member of our community :D  The Patch has been immensely successful, the CMPatch Team is epic and seeing thanks for their work is wonderful.

Happy you found us, and welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Welcome to our community. There is so much information here that you may find of benefit; in addition to the mods there are so many downloads and threads with videos, tips and tricks, build advice, and more. Let us know if you have any problem finding what you are seeking.

• Thanks! 1

Welcome to DarkMatters. it is a wonderful nook on the web where we can talk and share things, be accepted and have a "brotherly-bond" of friendship.

Check out the Dark Kitchen if you like food, and join us in the related word and song game.

• Thanks! 1

Hello and Welcome! I played Sacred 2 a number of years ago also and recently started playing again. I am having so much fun! Lots of great people and resources here so I hope you enjoy your stay! :) 

• Like! 1