Onwards Sacred Super Fans! Studio 2 says hi to you

Hooyaah, the link on the top left of forum is so granular..it actually runs down the page listing post after post... something like this that went up a few days ago would be lost quickly, specially with the number of posts and comments that have gone up lately.  Have you tried using the custom link you can create at top right of forum? You can filter the content by topic this way rather than post, and it will cut down the number of listed bullets of info in your feed.

Hoping that's whats hapenning

:)

gogo

Well, it's not the first time it's happened. One may also "Load more activity" and sometimes threads that I normally post in like the Related Song Thread don't show in the list of recent posts. I have to go to Word And Forum Games to see the most recent replies there.

yah the two links being offered like that I find not so usefull especially as they operate a little differently as well as one being able to be filtered.. if we have time this weekend, maybe we'll see about dropping on or changing the name

gogo

I usually check in every day, but also failed to see this post. Do you have a link to the original image? I would like to see if they have anything else to say.

Hey guys!

I dont really use the top left link What's New..I dont like ( for most searches) using that regularly as it breaks down threads into posts and its easy to lost posts that way

...instead I've renamed the top right link. 

The default word for that link is "all activity" .   

I've changed it to "View New Content"

... and here's a pic of how I've set my filters... never lose any threads so far with this set up:

darkmatters.png

gogo

• Like! 1
15 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Hey guys!

I dont really use the top left link What's New..I dont like ( for most searches) using that regularly as it breaks down threads into posts and its easy to lost posts that way

...instead I've renamed the top right link. 

The default word for that link is "all activity" .   

I've changed it to "View New Content"

... and here's a pic of how I've set my filters... never lose any threads so far with this set up:

darkmatters.png

gogo

Pretty much my setup, except I only bring in the last couple of days of posts, not the last year!!!

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, Dragon Brother said:

Pretty much my setup, except I only bring in the last couple of days of posts, not the last year!!!

oops.. lol maybe I'll make smaaaaaaaaaall adjustment...

:lol:

gogo

My link reads "Unread Posts" and I check often enough that I don't know how far back it goes ...

Gogo, why does that Studio II icon seem to be cropped incorrectly? It looks like it says"Studio I"

9 hours ago, Spock said:

My link reads "Unread Posts" and I check often enough that I don't know how far back it goes ...

Gogo, why does that Studio II icon seem to be cropped incorrectly? It looks like it says"Studio I"

lol, yer right...I just noticed that too...Ill post on their FB and see what they say...maybe the image is a representation of their old beginnings, maybe there were a Studio 1 first?

gogo