Sacred 2 - Spaceman or flying saucer?

They're mining the Funny Screenshots thread for content on the Studio II Facebook page.  :)  

That one's straight from my first post.

That was very fun to see people guess the scenario there.  I wonder why all this recent activity from Studio II?

31 minutes ago, Flix said:

They're mining the Funny Screenshots thread for content on the Studio II Facebook page.  :)  

That was very fun to see people guess the scenario there.  I wonder why all this recent activity from Studio II?

So that's where this stuff is coming from!!

And... im on the same page as you... why all the activity?

But... did you see the writing on the bottom right of their FB logo?

"But something will happen..."

Is something Sacred this way coming?

:o

gogo

• Like! 1
1 hour ago, Hooyaah said:

Mobiculum siting!

ha, u know I had a brain freeze the first time I saw this image, then it "clicked" and remembered that wild quest!

:)

gogo

1 hour ago, Flix said:

25 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

So that's where this stuff is coming from!!

And... im on the same page as you... why all the activity?

But... did you see the writing on the bottom right of their FB logo?

"But something will happen..."

Is something Sacred this way coming?

:o

gogo

That would be a dream come true! Hey, perhaps they could use a writer, I'd love to be involved in such an undertaking, verily and forsooth!

13 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Do I get a cookie for guessing correctly?

We're unfortunately out of cookies, but how bout a few spoonfuls of this delicous sundae instead?

Golden-Opulence-Sundae-most-expensive-de

Golden Opulence Sundae $1,000

Made of the best of the best, the Golden Opulence Sundae, provided by New York City restaurantSerendipity 3, will add $1000 to your bill. The sundae was created in order to celebrate Serendipity’s 50th Anniversary- otherwise known as the golden anniversary. The restaurant says that they only sell about one of these sundaes a month, but any sale is better than none, right? Known as the world’s most expensive sundae, the Golden Opulence is made with 5 scoops of Tahitian Vanilla Bean ice cream mixed with Madagascar vanilla and Venezuelan Chuao chocolate and topped off with a leaf covered in 23K edible gold. There are also other ingredients, including gold dragets, Paris candied fruits, marzipan cherries, and truffles. To top it all off, one of the world’s most expensive chocolates (Amedei Porcelana) is drizzled over the top and a Ron Ben-Israel sugar flower is properly placed. On top of the sundae you’ll also find a small glass bowl of Grand Passion Caviar, sweetened with orange, passion fruit, and Armagnac, which gives off a shiny golden color. You even get to eat the sundae in style: an 18K gold spoon is provided to eat your delicious treat out of a Harcourt crystal goblet.

:chef:

gogo

53 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

We're unfortunately out of cookies, but how bout a few spoonfuls of this delicous sundae instead?

:chef:

gogo

I am sorely afraid that your sundae has turned up missing, Gogo. :dntknw:

What ever could have happened to it? :whistle: