Niobium Level High Elf vs. the Banshee (Monster In A Cave Quest) in 4K

Welcome back to Niobium Boss Battles (CM Patch 160 Version) with our heroine, Tarellethiel, the High Elf. Today our resilient and indefatigable lady will encounter and engage the execrable and phantasmal entity, the Banshee. Let us see what happens!

• Like! 1
  • 1 year later...

I have been having a bit of difficulty with the banshee and a Mystic Stormite High elf... I have tried 3 times, and ran away everytime... since I ran out of health potions. I am going to admit that I did not use expulse magic and that my high elf was not above level 42...First time was level 34, second time was level 38 and the last time was level 41... I really badly want to defeat the banshee, because only one boss monster has ever defeated me with this build.

Alwas been a super tough monster.  I remember playing online with others in HC...it was always one of the monsters that we all yelled out to each other that it was getting close to us on screen.  It could wipe out HP so quickly...and boy could it MOVE

:oooo:

gogo

On 8/8/2019 at 7:49 PM, Delta! said:

I have been having a bit of difficulty with the banshee and a Mystic Stormite High elf... I have tried 3 times, and ran away everytime... since I ran out of health potions. I am going to admit that I did not use expulse magic and that my high elf was not above level 42...First time was level 34, second time was level 38 and the last time was level 41... I really badly want to defeat the banshee, because only one boss monster has ever defeated me with this build.

I assume that given your (low) level you don't have Ancient Magic? If you're going against an ice resistant boss then AM should prove more helpful than casting Expulse Magic (though EM is always helpful).

I do have it. But I think it is only at level 8 or 9. So I will get that higher up and then go again...

Thank you for the advice