Mod for more subtle hair and skin colors

Does anyone know of anything I could use? I mainly would like to be able to have a Seraphim with white/platinum blone hair and be able to change the color of the head scarf on one of the Dryad hairstyles.   

I was also trying to get a pale blue for my Mystic Stormite HE hair lol but no luck. A small thing but darn it I want it and have wanted it forever lol :D 

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you all in advance. :) 

• Like! 1
On 3/21/2018 at 12:43 PM, Hooyaah said:

Yes, I actually have some files that would work for you, except for the Dryad's headscarf. I'll put it together as a mod that will allow white/silver hair on the Seraphim and the High Elf. That should allow you to adjust from there to virtually any other color.

That would be fantastic Hooyaah!!! Thank you so very much! You rock! :) As far as the skin colors go, does your undressed mod have any more skin texture/color choices than normally available?

Actually, the skin would not be able to be made to look natural if it were lightened. During character creation the skin may be selected a very light shade. I am going to release a mod so that the hair of the High Elf and the Seraphim can be silver without any other changes.

• Thanks! 1
20 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

Actually, the skin would not be able to be made to look natural if it were lightened. During character creation the skin may be selected a very light shade. I am going to release a mod so that the hair of the High Elf and the Seraphim can be silver without any other changes.

Very kind of you. Very much appreciated. :)

• Like! 1