Sacred 2 Downloads - Sacred 2 High Elf & Seraphim Silver Hair Mod

Quick question, I have installed the GME, the above mod, activated said mod but am at a loss as to what position the sliders need to be in to get the silver color. Most likely it is noob operator error but any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE

Well the first problem was I had the GME in the wrong place ugh. Fixed that and put it in the root folder (where the .exe is) at least I hope that is it lol. I feel really dumb right now with this mod stuff lol. Got the mod into GME, activated it, started a new character, placed sliders where it looked to be the right color, looked good on character preview but in game it was black. So I have no idea what to do now lol

Edited by crowgrrrl
Update on problem

5ab2ccd386c93_Sacred2SilverHair.png.c1ebec27899aebfc6d75180b975d349e.png

If the modification is working properly, the sliders should be aligned together. You want to find the "sweet spot" for each and they all control a color shift, so find the point where the shift is between the two colors that they control. The slider positions should look like they show in the screenshot above. If blonde is what you come up with and not silver, then the folders are most likely not located in the MODS folder that was created by the GME.

• Thanks! 1
5 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Sacred 2 High Elf & Seraphim Silver Hair Mod

View File

upVwo9L.jpg

xMG7Q2C.jpg

This mod enables the High Elf and Seraphim to have Silver Hair.

Installation: Use the Generic Mod Enabler to install this mod
(free at http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Miscellaneous/Generic-Mod-Enabler.shtml).
It's a few extra steps at the outset, but it saves headaches and frustration in the long run.

Download the GME, install it to your Sacred 2 root folder and run it.*
Place the "High Elf & Seraphim Silver Hair Mod" into the new MODS folder generated
in the Sacred 2 root folder by the GME.  Activate the mod with the GME.  To uninstall use the GME to deactivate it.

Silver hair, looks stunning~

:)

gogo

27 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Silver hair, looks stunning~

:)

gogo

Indeed, it looks stunningly alluring, if I might embellish your words but a tittle. The mod allows silver as an available choice and as a base on which any other color previously available may be obtained via the use of the sliders employed during one's character creation or afterward with the Character Editor.

• Like! 1
7 hours ago, crowgrrrl said:

Quick question, I have installed the GME, the above mod, activated said mod but am at a loss as to what position the sliders need to be in to get the silver color. Most likely it is noob operator error but any help would be appreciated.

UPDATE

Well the first problem was I had the GME in the wrong place ugh. Fixed that and put it in the root folder (where the .exe is) at least I hope that is it lol. I feel really dumb right now with this mod stuff lol. Got the mod into GME, activated it, started a new character, placed sliders where it looked to be the right color, looked good on character preview but in game it was black. So I have no idea what to do now lol

@crowgrrrl, I hope that you got it working properly.

• Like! 1
On 3/21/2018 at 9:52 PM, Hooyaah said:

@crowgrrrl, I hope that you got it working properly.

Arghhh, forgot to answer this lol. Sorry about that. Alas I must be the only one that still has not gotten it working. I have tried everything I could think of and I still cannot seem to get it to work.

GME creates the MODS folder, I extract the zip file in the MODS folder, it shows up in GME, I enable it and no dice. I am so frustrated with myself because it should be easy but for me, apparently not lol.

If anyone has any 'for dummies" type of help it would be appreciated lol.

You need to install GME in the game's root folder, not in the "system" folder where the sacred2.exe file is located. So the MODS folder should be there between the "locale" and "pak" folders. The rest seems to be in order after a cursory look on this thread. ;)

• Thanks! 1
21 minutes ago, Androdion said:

You need to install GME in the game's root folder, not in the "system" folder where the sacred2.exe file is located. So the MODS folder should be there between the "locale" and "pak" folders. The rest seems to be in order after a cursory look on this thread. ;)

Thanks Androdion. That was my first mistake lol. Got that rectified so that the MODS folder is in between those 2 above mentioned folders. I have even used the S2CE and adjusted the hair color accordingly so that it appears silver, but in game not so much.

1 hour ago, Hooyaah said:

Crowgrrrl, try adjusting the lowest slider a few small ticks to the left side. If you see it move from gray to a tad whiter it should be "silver" in color. Do bear in mind that the color will appear different during the nighttime and you may need to create a few trial characters until you get the shade of silver just the way that you want it, as it takes a bit of finessing.

Will do. I think I just have not hit the sweet spot yet lol  Am confident I will though :) 

It is really hard to actually tell the true color sometimes (for me anyway) since how it looks on the character creation screen is different in game because of all the different lighting.

Thank you Hooyaah and Androdion for your help, much appreciated as always :) 

• Like! 1
6 hours ago, crowgrrrl said:

Will do. I think I just have not hit the sweet spot yet lol  Am confident I will though :) 

It is really hard to actually tell the true color sometimes (for me anyway) since how it looks on the character creation screen is different in game because of all the different lighting.

Thank you Hooyaah and Androdion for your help, much appreciated as always :) 

Love the determnination with Hooyaah's mod, Sarah... let no color go untouched!

:superman:

gogo

• Like! 1