Enoch: Underground

http://store.steampowered.com/app/703400/Enoch_Underground/

I think I added the link correctly. I'm very excited about this one. The bad part is I can't report on it for a few hours yet, because Jenn is at work, and I have her take my personal credit card. For those of you who don't know, I run a type of mineral boutique out of my home. I'm kind of obsessive about minerals, and have a small compulsion about buying my own stock. Which obviously means I'm not making money; I'm just shifting money from my personal account into my business one.

Anyway, I'll give report on this one in a few hours once I actually get it.

• Like! 1

Yes, hardcore, one life. It looked promising, but it felt so terribly clunky.  I was looking for something to play while I wait for the Exanima update to go public, but Enoch isn't it for me. However, now that Rising World has spawnable NPCs, I have a lot of planning to do. I've made over 230 home blueprints, but I've never given a thought how I want to tie everything together. I like modern and contemporary architecture, but do I want a modern city layout? I could make just one gigantic city, being that Rising World is an infinitely generated open world. Or I could make multiple cities. Or, I could make little walled City-states. I could make each home independent, with all crafting tables, a garden, and a stable of farm animals. Or I could make some type of Wal-Mart stores, depending on independent farmers. We're getting electricity, trains, and transportation , so I have to factor all of that in , too. I'm not sure if we're getting sea creatures, so I may have to factor in Sea World and Ripley's types of places. Updates take a while, as this is kind of a one man show, but I sincerely feel that this game's gunna blow the pants right off the competition when all the smoke clears.