Curious about your Sacred Gold covers :)

That French edition looks absolutely glorious, but at the same time it's somehow off-putting from the game. 

Mine Sacred came like 10 years ago from Germany via a friend who held a PC LAN gaming center. Since it was on german, I stumbled upon it for some time. Then I found out the "plus" version, and then I found out for the Underworld version. My friend kept some other german version where it was written "BIG" in I think red or yellow letters, I can't seem to remember correctly. 

Didn't really feel the need to upgrade up until I got Steam. The original discs are long unusable but I kept them in ISO format. In truth Steam version one is my backup version. So, I don't really have a case to show or a cover. 

That french one does look amazing, first time I've seen it and I've seen a bit of Sacred covers in my time :) I wonder if there're more gems like that

• Like! 1
9 hours ago, Flix said:

Be prepared for disappointment; I have probably the most boring one of all.

5911eb295bafe3ce38671994

ahahah :lol: no it's nice. I remember I had one like this too but on red background for the "Plus" version too. I think I have had another cover for Sacred Underworld but I can't remember the cover.

4 hours ago, Serboi said:

That French edition looks absolutely glorious, but at the same time it's somehow off-putting from the game.

Yes I agree..

4 hours ago, Serboi said:

That french one does look amazing, first time I've seen it and I've seen a bit of Sacred covers in my time :) I wonder if there're more gems like that

Yeah, that's why I found interesting asking, because in fact there have been a lot of different covers apparently.

I've managed to get 10+ images, so I'm just going to send this link. It has Italian, German, Polish, Russian, Spanish etc releases and some extras that I've never seen until now. 

https://imgur.com/gallery/3OpUF

In the collection of these images is the one I know for sure and I've seen it at my friend's gaming center

61kgjTyPlML.jpg

Edited by Serboi

All these covers are beautiful, well done Serboi lol (a Linux version). Never thought the Russian version could be like that, very nice.

I love the German one too, a tatoo appears on the arm :) And you have Bonus Soundtrack-CD Therion X, that is not included in my version.

• Haha 1

I've checked, I have Sacred and Underworld soundtrack on the dvd :dance2:

All this bring back good memories and make appreciate the package even more. I have a very solid booklet too, very complete. It was something else than just buying a code..

On 3/25/2018 at 5:33 PM, desm said:

Hey, simply by curiosity I would like to see the cover you have for your Sacred box :) (Sacred, Gold, Underworld,...) which can be considered as collectors now. I saw some really nice ones here and there.

Here is the one I have which I already find beautiful:

236856-sacred-gold-windows-front-cover.thumb.jpg.c65b46429731e8b849fa9a8b4f7fa4cc.jpg

Hoping to see yours...

Brilliant topic, Denis, one of my favorite in a long time here... !

I had forgotten that there were so MANY covers of the game for the hard copies.  Ah, the nostalgia of ordering this game ... all that work to get my hands on a copy of the EU version just so I could play this game with everyone we had met from original Sacred.   Our online community was heartbroken when everyone found out that the games they had bought had stranded them in ares of the world with no escape, people being set up in north america, EU, and eastern europe (were there even more now I wonder? ).  If I was to pull good things from this is the gorgeous artwork for this game that your thread celebrates. 

What a delight matching our community members' experience here with their game box, and actually connecting to designs I'd never seen before (HOla that Russian artwork and this french! :bounce: )

Big thanks also so everyone who has contributed... I know I have the boxes somewhere and I'll be happy to add them as soon we finish our treasure hunting

:)

gogo

So I got my sacred disc from game stop in its original US release package. It was white cardboard with the gold logo. I also got the underworld original US release which was a red cardboard box with gold logo. And I got fallen angel in its plastic snap case. If I find them after moving ill post photos. 

On 3/26/2018 at 7:23 PM, Flix said:

Silver Fox told me this was the cover art for the Russian version.  Found it on the artist's website, which seems to confirm.

eJ0WAUe.jpg

Interior/Alternate Art:

7LKceFb.jpg

Sacred Gold Cover Art:

llSSIKD.jpg

I cant believe these are actual covers for our beloved game... the style is just outstanding! Is the first one up top some kind of vampire elf?

wow

:thumbsup:

gogo

22 hours ago, desm said:

Look at this one I just found; a french collector edition (available 104€ on amazon :wacko:)

Sacred-Gold-1-CD-ROM-Audio.jpg

a very ornate and detailed look... with some classy restraint... 

I was sure I had something like this as well, but we're digging deep through boxes from years back to see what we ended up here in Canada

:D

gogo

Hi. Probably this one : 

KwjQBDJ.jpg

She looks as if she's going to do seppuku being angry that Batman left her and the Cyrillic font states "Диск 2", but in turn it looks like "Duck 2". 

Kniaz Tami - Кнез Таме (dark Knyaz). This one is as unique as it gets I think and I like a bit of golden color for a Seraphim. Very German color I think... :) I can totally imagine Seraphim on Octoberfest

oktoberfest-girls-dirndl-beer-02.jpg

• Like! 1