Sacred 2 vs Diablo 3? Who looks better...

I know I've said this before in other posts but I'm in the minority of people who love sacred 2's bright light and lush colors over the dreary and drab tones of usual dungeon crawlers. So while the graphics of the newer Diablo 3 may be better I still prefer the ambiance of Sacred 2.

19 hours ago, Veracious said:

I know I've said this before in other posts but I'm in the minority of people who love sacred 2's bright light and lush colors over the dreary and drab tones of usual dungeon crawlers. So while the graphics of the newer Diablo 3 may be better I still prefer the ambiance of Sacred 2.

lol, I was literally aghast when I saw those bright, garish disney world colors soon as the game opened.. in fact I thought it was some kind of graphics, display error "4rofl"  

:o

gogo

21 hours ago, Whisky said:

graphics wise, diablo 3 wins by a land slide, but creature design wise, sacred 2 wins by a land slide.

I adore the zombies and undead in Sacred 2... and they created stunning animations of their death throes...I had one of my Dryad shooting out a zombie with a blow pipe and the expression generated was priceless

:)

gogo