Sacred 2 Downloads - DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023

Is it normal for Reverse Polarity to have no tooltip next to reflect chance? 

By the way, another issue I found while using the Addendum is that there are times when I would pick up an amulet from a container but no amulet would be visible in the inventory.

I wonder why this happens...

sacred2 2018-05-12 16-21-02-02.jpg

Edited by mewkang
On ‎12‎.‎05‎.‎2018 at 9:32 AM, mewkang said:

Is it normal for Reverse Polarity to have no tooltip next to reflect chance? 

Nope, an obvious oversight. Updated the main archive and the hotfix.

On ‎12‎.‎05‎.‎2018 at 9:32 AM, mewkang said:

there are times when I would pick up an amulet from a container but no amulet would be visible in the inventory.

That sounds a bit vague. Do you mean the player stash?

Ah, I see. So it was an oversight...

No amulet problem seems to occur not when I'm picking it up from a player stash, but when I either pick one up from barrels, boxes, etc. or

when I pick up a Set amulet (I think it was called Inner Demon or something like that) from the ground as a quest reward.

But then I experienced the latter only once, probably because it's not very likely for one to get a Set amulet as a quest drop.

Edited by mewkang
3 hours ago, mewkang said:

when I either pick one up from barrels, boxes, etc. or

Hmm, that's picking up from the ground, technically. Is the affected character also subject to "Due to excessive illegal activities..." message on portals?

5 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

Is the affected character also subject to "Due to excessive illegal activities..." message on portals?

I would suppose so, yes, because I mostly play as a caster Inquisitor with the Addendum and my Inquisitors seem to have trouble with the portal messages.

I also noticed that my Inquisitor has Inner Demon as equipped even though he already has an amulet equipped.

sacred2 2018-05-14 21-27-32-34.jpg

Edited by mewkang
  • Thanks! 1

I also noticed that my Inquisitor has Inner Demon as equipped even though he already has an amulet equipped.

I see.:blowup:A mixup of creatureinfo.txt files. The Shadow Warrior is affected, as well. Corrected. Both the main archive and the hotfix have been updated. I would suggest making a character-save backup, then unequipping all jewelry before applying the hotfix, just in case.  

9 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

Both the main archive and the hotfix have been updated

Hotfix contains the old file \Extra\locale\ru_RU\global.res than in the main archive. This's normal?

Edited by Dhampir113
1 hour ago, Dhampir113 said:

Hotfix contains the old file \Extra\locale\ru_RU\global.res than in the main archive. This's normal?

Probably not...

As I only use the English version anyway, I usually just delete it.

Edited by KZavi
3 hours ago, Dhampir113 said:

The fix is cumulative - it contains both the Addendum and the Dark Side parts.

As stated before, the "Extra" folder contains the Dark Side mod, which has some additional features.

I misread, great:mad:. Yes, the presence of the older global.res is, certainly, incorrect. Fixed.

Edited by dimitrius154

Interesting to know that it was a mistake and not an intended feature. I always assumed that the Addendum was different in that regard on purpose. Thank you for your work.

Edit: By the way, how can one undo the changes to the governing skills of modification points for Shadow Warrior's Astral aspect and High Elf's Delphic Arcania aspect?

Because I'd prefer the old vanilla way of having their Lore and Focus skills as the governing skills... I know I can just revert back to CM Patch 0160 if I don't like the changes made by

the Addendum, but I thought I'd just ask.

Edited by mewkang
1 hour ago, mewkang said:

how can one undo the changes to the governing skills of modification points for Shadow Warrior's Astral aspect and High Elf's Delphic Arcania aspect?

By finding the appropriate spell entry in spells.txt and changing the lore and focus skill parameters.

Ah, I see. I'll have to look it up, then. Thanks for your help.

Edit: It did turn out to be as simple as you said it would be! Thanks again!

Edited by mewkang

Is it normal for two identical Set Items to have different modifiers on them? For example, as shown in the screenshot that I've attached.

For example, the left one has higher Walk and Run Speed even though it's lower level while the right one has +10 to Defense as an added bonus.

I'm not sure if this is a normal thing in the vanilla game or not...

sacred2 2018-05-18 21-31-15-26.jpg

Edited by mewkang

Is it normal for two identical Set Items to have different modifiers on them?

It is, due to classification bonus assignment now being active for set, unique and legendary items.

With hotfix Shadow warrior's Wraith Guards (skeletons) wont attack, other summoned units forks fine (Inquisitor Souls, flame imp). Without Addendum mode everything is ok. Anyone have same trouble? 

Edited by xAgony
  • Thanks! 1
2 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

Main archive and hotfix have just been updated. Upon reloading the hotfix the issue should be resolved.

Thanks) now everything is ok.

Приветствую. Спасибо за труды. Яростный Рывок у воина тени работает только если целью является враг, если шлёпнуть на земле, ни чего не происходит. Как перепрыгивать препятствия?

Если собрать комбо Косьба + Свирепая ярость, то срабатывает косьба, далее идёт задержка секунды 2-3 и только потом срабатывает ярость. Не плохо бы убрать эту паузу.

• Thanks! 1
On 23.05.2018 at 5:42 PM, dimitrius154 said:

Main archive and hotfix have just been updated. Upon reloading the hotfix the issue should be resolved.

I didnt noticed yesterday. Now skeletons dissapear after teleport and all buffs didnt work on them: Rousing Command with Leader rune, Augmenting Guidon, Reflective Emanation with idol rune.
Also couple things about Inquisitor, Erupting desecration with Greed rune didnt brings loot, Dislodged Spirit explosion from Wildfire rune didnt proc from some types of monsters, Inexorable Subjugation leaves no body, so we cannot to explode it with Erupting desecration, its weird because Subjigation steals soul of monster, not his body. Impossible to make pure Nefarious Netherworld build with such issues.

Edited by xAgony
4 hours ago, xAgony said:

Now skeletons dissapear after teleport and all buffs didnt work on them: Rousing Command with Leader rune, Augmenting Guidon, Reflective Emanation with idol rune.

Dislodged Spirit explosion from Wildfire rune didnt proc from some types of monsters, Inexorable Subjugation leaves no body

Unable to reproduce these issues on my end. Do you use a fresh character, or a legacy one?

Erupting desecration with Greed rune didnt brings loot

It does. The chance is (19.8 + 0.2 * CA_level)%. Somewhat low.

• The title was changed to DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned
  • This topic was featured and unfeatured
  • The topic was featured