Sacred 2 Downloads - DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023

6 hours ago, OlegPR said:

Как перепрыгивать препятствия?

CTRL + Щелчок по точке.

срабатывает косьба, далее идёт задержка секунды 2-3 и только потом срабатывает ярость.

О, действительно. И это именно эти два умения так взаимодействуют. При обратном комбо (С.Я. + Косьба) все в порядке. Ванильный глюк, похоже никто не делал такое комбо. Будет время, посмотрю.

Edited by dimitrius154

Приветствую. Спасибо за труды. Яростный Рывок у воина тени работает только если целью является враг, если шлёпнуть на земле, ни чего не происходит. Как перепрыгивать препятствия?

Если собрать комбо Косьба + Свирепая ярость, то срабатывает косьба, далее идёт задержка секунды 2-3 и только потом срабатывает ярость. Не плохо бы убрать эту паузу.

53 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

CTRL + Щелчок по точке.

О, действительно. И это именно эти два умения так взаимодействуют. При обратном комбо (С.Я. + Косьба) все в порядке. Ванильный глюк, похоже никто не делал такое комбо. Будет время, посмотрю.

Hey guys,

Just a gentle reminder that we prefer guest on this site to use English so that any questions and answers are available to as wide an audience as possible in the future.

Feel free to continue discussions via PM if you like, but public posts are to be in English please.

• Like! 1
5 minutes ago, Dragon Brother said:

public posts are to be in English please.

Oh, no problem:)

Anyway, the discussion was about the Belligerent Vault usage for terrain traversal(should be done by CTRL + Left click on a spot), as well as a Scything Sweep + Frenzied Rampage combo deficiency. Got that issue fixed. The main archive and the hotfix have been updated.

• Like! 1
12 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

Unable to reproduce these issues on my end. Do you use a fresh character, or a legacy one?

It does. The chance is (19.8 + 0.2 * CA_level)%. Somewhat low.

After today's hotfix my legacy warrior is OK.

Tested on fresh Inquisitor at morning(without new hotfix) Dislodged Spirit with Wildfire rune always detonate, but radius is very small, I think 1 meter.

Edited by xAgony
On 5/25/2018 at 8:00 AM, dimitrius154 said:

Oh, no problem:)

Anyway, the discussion was about the Belligerent Vault usage for terrain traversal(should be done by CTRL + Left click on a spot), as well as a Scything Sweep + Frenzied Rampage combo deficiency. Got that issue fixed. The main archive and the hotfix have been updated.

Thanks Dmitriy :)

Another update:

1) Property display corrected for the Grim Resilience tooltip.

2) Blueprint.txt contained some weird changes to relic bonus property selection, incorrect usagebits "65531" instead of proper "65535", rendering relics unable to be spawned with enhanced perception, or bargaining. This situation has been present since the early stages of the CM Patch 1.60 development, I believe. Anyway, it's fixed now.

Good day! First of all, great thanks for this patch!

By the way, I have problem: labels on portals not hidden. I installed version with the last hotfix by 28.05. Installed by GME. It problem appears if this is single installed mod also... I played in version by 25.05 and all worked fine...

• Like! 1

The "Due to excessive illegal activities.." statement will no longer be displayed instead of proper portal labels. Updated the main archive and the hotfix.

50 minutes ago, Shosen993 said:

labels on portals not hidden.

Would you, please, post a screenshot?

There's something wrong with your installation(GME feeds incorrect files, perhaps). Not only are the labels displayed, but the text color is wrong and the background bordered frame is present.

12 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

There's something wrong with your installation(GME feeds incorrect files, perhaps). Not only are the labels displayed, but the text color is wrong and the background bordered frame is present.

Understood. I am just redownloaded hotfix files and now it works. Seems I incorrect copy files with last update. Thanks for you help)

• Like! 1
On 5/31/2018 at 1:59 AM, Shosen993 said:

Good day! First of all, great thanks for this patch!

By the way, I have problem: labels on portals not hidden. I installed version with the last hotfix by 28.05. Installed by GME. It problem appears if this is single installed mod also... I played in version by 25.05 and all worked fine...

Delighted that you're having such success with the game and the patches put up by our amazing community and genius devs.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

1 hour ago, Shosen993 said:

extra skills on 45, 55, etc levels.

Definitely not normal. I've updated the main archive and the hotfix. The immediate situation with the uploaded character can only be remedied with the help of the Character Editor however.

• Thanks! 1
30 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

Definitely not normal. I've updated the main archive and the hotfix. The immediate situation with the uploaded character can only be remedied with the help of the Character Editor however.

Thank you! I'll try it now.

About blacksmithing: Characteristics for "Blacksmith Runes" now generated every time when rune dropped into socket - so it very "uncomfortable", isn't it? It doing blacksmithing very random. And useless, I  think... Very controversial decision...

And one more thing: Often there are typos in Russian localization, e.g. "все боевые умени" - "я" at the end is missing

Upd: All works now. Is there really possibility to deleting skills in Character Editor?

Edited by Shosen993
Checking results
35 minutes ago, Shosen993 said:

"я" at the end is missing

An unfortunate, but tolerable, side-effect of custom masked text editing. Addressed.

36 minutes ago, Shosen993 said:

About blacksmithing: Characteristics for "Blacksmith Runes" now generated every time when rune dropped into socket - so it very "uncomfortable", isn't it? It doing blacksmithing very random. And useless, I  think... Very controversial decision…

Blacksmith runes are, essentially, property amplifiers now. Pretty useful, especially once Blacksmithing Mastery is achieved. Property andomness is similar to concepts of item enchantment from other titles, especially Diablo series.

So in game settings I've specified not to pick up white (common) loot... but it doesn't apply to rings and amulets. Is it related to the increased loot variety in Addendum?

I've never used the loot pickup filter in Sacred 2, since there's the auto-sell option. Therefore, I can't say, whether that peculiarity was not present in vanilla. It may very well be, that ring and amulet itemtypes are exempt from the filter.

10 hours ago, KZavi said:

So in game settings I've specified not to pick up white (common) loot... but it doesn't apply to rings and amulets. Is it related to the increased loot variety in Addendum?

it's like that in vanilla game too, it's not related to Addendum.

• Thanks! 1
2 hours ago, jazzable said:

I noticed runes at the runemaster cost several thousand gold...is this intended or is something wrong on my side?

Yes, it's a gold sink. Increasing the Smithing Skill helps reduce the costs.

• The title was changed to DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned
  • This topic was featured and unfeatured
  • The topic was featured