Sacred 2 Downloads - DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023

On silver the game, especially bosses are very very easy. Golem died in around 5 seconds.
The Monster do enough damage on the Player but die in no second.

Is it normal that the Dragon mage gets 300+ int buff with only 10 runes in ? The damage with the small earth golems and the Dragon is insane.

12 minutes ago, Ellie said:

Is it normal that the Dragon mage gets 300+ int buff with only 10 runes in ? The damage with the small earth golems and the Dragon is insane.

Intelligence and Willpower are significantly affected by the Dragon Magic Lore. Hmm, how much damage is considered to be insane? 

@dimitrius154  I got a report on NexusMods that the Hitpoint Regeneration property on Cleansing Brilliance is not working, neither within nor without combat.  I didn't change this spell in EE, so if true, it would be affecting the vanilla game as well as your mod.

Is there any way you can confirm if the "et_life_regen" spell token is supported by the spellClass = "cSpellSeLichtaura"?

insane for silver. Like I said. The golem Died is a few seconds.

- and it seems like the worldbosses do not respawn in Free play. So I can kill every boss only once per Difficulty. The Dragon in the Wood Cave has not re spawned for us.

1 hour ago, Ellie said:

and it seems like the worldbosses do not respawn in Free play. So I can kill every boss only once per Difficulty. The Dragon in the Wood Cave has not re spawned for us.

How did you get it at all? Or have you never found it?

The appearance of most bosses is tied to receiving a quest to kill him. No quests in Freeplay - no bosses. Except for those few not tied to quests, such as the scorpion in the desert, it reborn, tested. Dmitry, farm bosses are also an exploit?) (I remember about enthusiasts;))

Found an error with a departure, when the effect of the Divine Protection of Seraphim ended. If the shield has been knocked down, no ctd occurs

spacer.png

https://yadi.sk/d/_MXFDm-BlAtT3Q - bug report

Edited by BRSamael

hmm, I wonder what to do than after I finished Niob Campaign if I cant kill most bosses again. for Fun Boss Runs and item Hunting <3
I thought the Grunwald Dragons is not a Quest Boss.

I played the game the last time Vanilla Ice and Blood . I read the most of the CM patch notes and Addendum. But not everything of the EE Edition. Since Addendum has some EE stuff I dont know every improvement and fix or change to the world behavior. I compare most of my knowledge to my old CLoset net experience and Singleplayer Experience.

I realy like arpg and Sacred 1 was a huge part of my childhood <3. 

Isnt there somehow a good solution to make the bosses available in the Free Play again for good old Boss Runs. :D

• Like! 1
3 hours ago, Ellie said:

Isnt there somehow a good solution to make the bosses available in the Free Play again for good old Boss Runs. :D

If Dmitry does not change his mind, I will try to return to quests in freeplay, in the form of an add-on, but it will take time

7 hours ago, Ellie said:

Isnt there somehow a good solution to make the bosses available in the Free Play again for good old Boss Runs.

3 hours ago, BRSamael said:

If Dmitry does not change his mind, I will try to return to quests in freeplay, in the form of an add-on, but it will take time

Running a "Replace All" in quest.txt should resolve it.  All instances of releasestage = 10, could be replaced with releasestage = 30,  If you also replaced releasestage = 22, and releasestage = 11,  in the same manner, all quests would be effectively be available in all modes. 

Hmmm... it might make a nice optional module.  Could even try to make all bosses persistent for max. farming exploits.

Please use appropriate caution if you're going to edit your own scripts though.

Would be cool for Niob. As a "you cleared the niob campaign" reward. Now you can just travel the World and hunt bosses and farm your Desired Equipment. 

But I guess it is not possible to build that in the ingame mechanics. A mod will do it to.

18 hours ago, Flix said:

Is there any way you can confirm if the "et_life_regen" spell token is supported by the spellClass = "cSpellSeLichtaura"?

And, to nobody's great surprise, it isn't. There's some fixing to do.

1 hour ago, Flix said:

Hmmm... it might make a nice optional module.  Could even try to make all bosses persistent for max. farming exploits.

I was rather thinking of the Arena you've introduced in S2EE(or was it D2F). Technically, it's that farming endgame people are talking about. And it does suit both the Freeplay and the PvP.

Boss enemies can be used in later stages. 

16 hours ago, BRSamael said:

Found an error with a departure, when the effect of the Divine Protection of Seraphim ended. If the shield has been knocked down, no ctd occurs

Confirmed. 

Dear developer, good evening! Tell me if you thought potions and buffs to display a separate line, as a line of buffs, it would be very convenient? And tell me this question in the latest versions of the Addendum, the character appears when loading in the nearest settlement or the monolith is not in the same place as before, this feature was removed?

5 minutes ago, Insomnia said:

Tell me if you thought potions and buffs to display a separate line, as a line of buffs, it would be very convenient?

Unfortunately, adding extra interface options, like new slots, or somesuch is restricted by the way the interface is wired to the custom libsigc-2.0.17.dll via, ahem, pattern signals, as they've called them. Ugliest piece of code trash I've ever seen, to be honest.

8 minutes ago, Insomnia said:

And tell me this question in the latest versions of the Addendum, the character appears when loading in the nearest settlement or the monolith is not in the same place as before, this feature was removed?

Nope, works for me. Be aware, that if you have a mount, the mount's position upon saving the game superseeds your own.  

14 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

Nope, works for me. Be aware, that if you have a mount, the mount's position upon saving the game superseeds your own.  

Ahhhh.. that explains it. The mod assumes a player who owns a mount will be mounted at all times.  So before saving and exiting, a player on foot must call their mount to them in order to respawn at the correct spot.  I didn't know what was happening.

2 minutes ago, Flix said:

The mod assumes a player who owns a mount will be mounted at all times. 

Not really:) It's the unsavory deficiency of the original saving and loading mechanics at play. The quirk was there from the very beginning.

У умения Серафимы "Проворство" серебряный модификатор, увеличивающий время действия умения не работает. Не могу сказать что его отсутствие портит умение, т.к. со снижением времени и прокачкой его уровня до 120 оно станет действовать дольше отката, но бесполезный мод - непорядок. Если можно заменить его на более полезный эффект - например повышение шанса блока обездвиживания было бы идеально. ну или просто включить, чтобы он продлевал время действия и умение с продлением и откатом стало безоткатным. Предвидя возмущения о нечестности и желании занерфить базовое время действия - не нужно, это просто удобство, не заставляющее игрока каждые 30 секунд прожимать скилл. При меньшем времени действия умение станет бесполезным из-за банального неудобства использования.

PS Длительный откат и малое время действия Божественной защиты отлично сочетается бафом щита, который теперь не спадает, и БЗ становится хорошей ситуативной красной кнопкой.

Seraphim's skill "Dashing Alacrity" has a silver modifier that increases the duration of the skill does not work. I cannot say that his absence spoils the skill, tk. with a decrease in time and pumping its level to 120, it will take longer than the cooldown, but a useless mod is a mess. If you can replace it with a more useful effect - for example, increasing the chance of an immobilizer block would be ideal. well, or just turn it on so that it extends the duration and the skill with the extension and rollback becomes recoilless. Anticipating indignation about dishonesty and the desire to nerf the base action time - it is not necessary, this is just a convenience that does not force the player to squeeze the skill every 30 seconds. With a shorter duration, the skill will become useless due to the banal inconvenience of using.

PS Long cooldown and short duration of Divine protection are perfectly combined with the shield buff, which now does not fall off, and the DP becomes a good situational red button.

1 hour ago, BRSamael said:

Seraphim's skill "Dashing Alacrity" has a silver modifier that increases the duration of the skill does not work.

Some boosting CA's have been changed in S2EE, I thought I've reverted them all, but looks like I've missed the "Dashing Alacrity". I'll wait until some more signficant issue arise so as to warrant an update.

36 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

Some boosting CA's have been changed in S2EE, I thought I've reverted them all, but looks like I've missed the "Dashing Alacrity". I'll wait until some more signficant issue arise so as to warrant an update.

Уже жалею что указал на это =_=

Если так смотреть, то у Divine Protection откат должен быть 60 как в ванили, а не 120, как сейчас в моде, при длительности 15. Но. В конкретно этом случае повышение времени отката оправдывает сильный баф и изменение механики.

В Dashing Alacrity текущие длительность и откат вполне удобно для использования. В конце концов, из вики "The Impatience gold modification decreases the cooldown to 40 seconds, and does not scale. The Delay silver modification extends duration based on the Combat Art level. With the Delay (increase duration) and Impatience (decrease cooldown) modifications, the duration begins to exceed the cooldown at CA level 75. At this point, it becomes practical to maintain Dashing Alacrity continuously." 

I already regret pointing out this = _ =

If you look this way, then Divine Protection should have a cooldown of 60 like in vanilla, and not 120, as is now in mod, with a duration of 15. But. In this particular case, the increased cooldown time justifies a strong buff and a change in mechanics.

In Dashing Alacrity, the current duration and cooldown are quite handy to use. After all, from the wiki "The Impatience gold modification decreases the cooldown to 40 seconds, and does not scale. The Delay silver modification extends duration based on the Combat Art level. With the Delay (increase duration) and Impatience (decrease cooldown) modifications , the duration begins to exceed the cooldown at CA level 75. At this point, it becomes practical to maintain Dashing Alacrity continuously. "

Edited by BRSamael
42 minutes ago, Insomnia said:

good evening, tell me if I use the character editor to change some skills to those that are not in the list, for example, Seraphim does not have the skill combat training, or protection from spells, I added them to myself. This won't cause any bugs?

Greetings!

Technically, no. However, an expansion of available skills requires some extra calculations and hex-editing, something a less-commited person might consider hard to perform.

32 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

Greetings!

Technically, no. However, an expansion of available skills requires some extra calculations and hex-editing, something a less-commited person might consider hard to perform.

Understood in General I can play with these two forces and not worry! And this is still a question can't you manually change the colors of the falling items or gold, for example, make brown items purple?

7 minutes ago, Insomnia said:

And this is still a question can't you manually change the colors of the falling items or gold, for example, make brown items purple?

Those are defined code-wise. I would prefer a more robust, common-sense framework myself.  

Только обратил внимание что у Серафимы нет навыка Combat Discipline, в отличие ото всех остальных персонажей. Балансной правкой это быть не может, так как это ограничение механики для одного персонажа, да и остальные персонажи балансятся атакующими-защитными навыками, но никак не боевых умений. Прошу вернуть Серафиме недостающее.

I just noticed that Seraphima does not have the Combat Discipline skill, unlike all other characters. This cannot be a balanced edit, since this is a limitation of the mechanics for one character, and the rest of the characters balance with offensive-defensive skills, but not combat skills. I ask you to return the missing Seraphim.

• The title was changed to DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023
  • This topic was featured and unfeatured
  • The topic was featured