Sacred 2 Downloads - DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023

13 hours ago, Flix said:

Are there any enemies who should be shouting that aren't?

A whole bunch of animals, atmospheric ones included. Humanoid NPCs seem to lack cheer, fear, etc. voiceovers.

• Thanks! 1
On 2021/3/3 at PM10点24分, dimitrius154 said:

一大堆动物,包括大气动物。人形的NPC似乎缺乏欢呼,恐惧等旁白。

The latest version of BUG report: After the new equipment slot wears the equipment, its attributes and the attributes in the mosaic hole can not give the player bonus. English is not very good, I wonder if you can understand。

1 hour ago, RockTory said:

English is not very good, I wonder if you can understand

I do. The new equipment slot represents a warding amulet worn by your character's active mount. It's modifiers are only active while riding. 

Edited by dimitrius154

@FlixAn interesting observation: the "emotion" animation processing does not seem to follow the standart procedure, that is, if a certain weapon type variation is missing - appeal the _bh; they simply don't play at all. That's why so few NPCs cower and beg for their lives, kind of disappointing.

Also, the "em" seem unused, unless specified by either quest, or certain code conditions. It's the "ke", that's being called.

I just "like" the complete lack of systemic approach by those Ascaron guys.

Edited by dimitrius154

@FlixAs I wade through animations.txt, I'm detecting further ovesights. For example, D'urach, Inquisition Guard Officer and Blooddryad dual-wield attacks never hit the target, I presume. They are missing the necesary [ATTACK] entries.

Guys, I'be just installed this mod and every time I try to start a new game it simply crashes. I used mod enabler in which I activated graphic mod, then addendum itself and finally "extra" folder. What is there that could be wrong? 

In order to obtain the privilege of purchasing elite mounts, a series of tasks must be completed. Where are the NPCs who completed the series of tasks? Can you mark the NPC that took the task on the map as a marker? If I can understand it, my English is not good

1 hour ago, mabo2135581688 said:

Where are the NPCs who completed the series of tasks? Can you mark the NPC that took the task on the map as a marker?

Steps to take:

1. Complete Hugard's quests on Isla Ancar.

2. Complete Roof Over the Head in the Blood Forest.

3. Complete Nedry's quest on Isla Ancar.

This series does not have explicitly defined next stage quest markers on purpose.

21 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

Steps to take:

1. Complete Hugard's quests on Isla Ancar.

2. Complete Roof Over the Head in the Blood Forest.

This series does not have explicitly defined next stage quest markers on purpose.

Nedry's didn't find this NPC, can you tell me where he is?

If possible, can you tell me the location by taking a screenshot on the big map?

Помогите пожалуйста. Играю за дриаду и при использовании ауры кожа кора на посохах появляются чёрные квадраты. Может как-нибудь отключить эффект кожи? Ещё при использовании ливня стрел пропадает из рук посох (с этим у меня идей нету как бороться).

Help me please. I play as a dryad and when using the bark skin aura, black squares appear on the staves. Can I somehow turn off the skin effect? Even when using a shower of arrows, the staff disappears from the hands (I have no idea how to deal with this).

1 hour ago, ArhiWar said:

при использовании ауры кожа кора на посохах появляются чёрные квадраты

One of those occasions, where cheap modelling solutions paired with 'brilliant' shader processing bite in the azz. Those staves have rectangular parts made curvy via the diffuse texture alpha-channel. I've made some adjustments for the next release, but, though semi-visible, those rectangle edges still can be seen. 

при использовании ливня стрел пропадает из рук посох

An animation file deficiency, the fix will be included in the next release.

Edited by dimitrius154
  • Like! 1

А в моде отключены одноручные магические посохи? Или я дурак не могу купить и найти их?

Are one-handed magic staves disabled in the mod? Or am I a fool can't buy and find them?

note - translation added by gogoblender

3 hours ago, ArhiWar said:

А в моде отключены одноручные магические посохи?

One-handed staves are now the High Elf class weapons. The Dryad is unable to use them.

3 hours ago, ArhiWar said:

А в моде отключены одноручные магические посохи? Или я дурак не могу купить и найти их?

Hi ArhiWar!

Love that you've found your way to Dmitry's mod and our little Sacred Community! :hugs: I would just ask that if possible to make posts in English as well as Russian with translator?

This way everyone can share the info from mobile devices and computers quickly without having to translate again

Delighted you have found us, and welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

7 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Hi ArhiWar!

Love that you've found your way to Dmitry's mod and our little Sacred Community! :hugs: I would just ask that if possible to make posts in English as well as Russian with translator?

This way everyone can share the info from mobile devices and computers quickly without having to translate again

Delighted you have found us, and welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

I`m so sorry. Thank you for edit my posts.

• Appreciation 1

Does the skill bonus work from a relic? Relic values are not added to the character stats menu.

Работает ли бонус навыка от реликвии? Значения реликвий не добавляются в меню характеристик персонажа.

8 hours ago, ArhiWar said:

Does the skill bonus work from a relic?

It does.

8 hours ago, ArhiWar said:

Значения реликвий не добавляются в меню характеристик персонажа.

I detect no such bug. Bonus values for skills learnt are definitely added.

7 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

It does.

I detect no such bug. Bonus values for skills learnt are definitely added.

Everything works. I just didn't understand how relics work. It turns out that all the relics placed in the lower left corner work, and not just the selected 3.

Всё работает. Я просто не разобрался в работе реликвий. Оказывается все реликвии помещённые в левый нижний угол работают, а не только выбранные 3.

Have you reworked the contagion skill? For some reason, it deals fixed damage and does not increase from the wounds of the mob.

А умение "зараза" переработали? Почему-то оно наносит фиксированный урон и не увеличивается от ранений моба.

Have you reworked the contagion skill? For some reason, it deals fixed damage and does not increase from the wounds of the mob.

А умение "зараза" переработали? Почему-то оно наносит фиксированный урон и не увеличивается от ранений моба.

Yes, Viperish Disease has been changed. The original skill was completely unbalanced.

• The title was changed to DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023
  • This topic was featured and unfeatured
  • The topic was featured