Sacred 2 Downloads - DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023

Long time lurker, first time poster. The Addendum's new BeeEffGee looks great but I have a question. Is BFG supposed to have 2 instances of "chance to cause splash damage" and no scaling bonus to Tactics Lore? Thanks for any reply.

• Respect! 1
3 hours ago, charon said:

Is BFG supposed to have 2 instances of "chance to cause splash damage" and no scaling bonus to Tactics Lore?

BFG receives random classification boni, the second instance of the splash damage chance is from the available boni pool. The BFG Buff damage scaling is controlled by the Aspect Lore.  There's only one Lore Skill for a single CA and you can't mix Lore, or Focus Skills for a single Aspect.

5 hours ago, charon said:

Long time lurker, first time poster. The Addendum's new BeeEffGee looks great but I have a question. Is BFG supposed to have 2 instances of "chance to cause splash damage" and no scaling bonus to Tactics Lore? Thanks for any reply.

Happy to see your first post and enjoying Dmitriy's mod!

Enjoy Sacred and welcome to the forums!

:)

gogo

Hi gogo, thanks for the welcome.

To dimitrius154, I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my query. There is a lot to like in Addendum. If I were female I would kiss you for restoring the animation transitions. It's obvious that a lot of time and effort has gone into this project. Thank you for sharing it. May I pester you with a couple of questions? In spells.txt I noticed the BFG's two "Enhancement" modifications were reduced by 50%. Will you please explain the reason for this? Also, I am finding a lot of jewelry with no modifiers. Is that intended or is something in my game broken?

8 hours ago, charon said:

Will you please explain the reason for this?

Part of a first iteration attempt at fine balancing character CA's. 

8 hours ago, charon said:

Is that intended or is something in my game broken?

Modifiers don't spawn, as if the jewelry pieces are too low level for them. Something "might" be broken. Using legacy characters is not encouraged.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, first of all, I'd like to say that is some awesome work done here, in the form of the Addendum.

I only recently got around to trying this megamod and all of it has been great so far, so many thanks for that.

I do have a question though (hopefully not a bug report), is there anything special that needs to be done to activate the Wraith Guard? It is simply not spawning any skeletons for me even though the buff activating animation does happen. Modified or not, doesn't matter.

Running CM+Addendum Beta; not using the Extra folder right now; fresh download about a week ago; fresh install.

• Appreciation 1

Apologies for the double post, but I think the problem is in spells.txt, the sk_ap_kohorte spell. Entry et_summon_soldier points to creature 0. Changing it back to the usual 588 seems to solve the problem (ofc, I don't know if 0 wasn't intended and something else is wrong).

5 hours ago, Vidar said:

I think the problem is in spells.txt, the sk_ap_kohorte spell.

That's correct. There're several other deficiencies present in the beta iteration currently published. Once I'm finished processing the Invasion mode content the next iteration will be available for download.

On 4/18/2021 at 8:38 AM, dimitrius154 said:

Once I'm finished processing the Invasion mode content the next iteration will be available for download.

That's great to hear, I'll be looking forward to that. So, are bug reports unnecessary atm, since a new version will probably cover most of them anyway?

On 4/17/2021 at 7:59 PM, Vidar said:

Hello, first of all, I'd like to say that is some awesome work done here, in the form of the Addendum.

I only recently got around to trying this megamod and all of it has been great so far, so many thanks for that.

I do have a question though (hopefully not a bug report), is there anything special that needs to be done to activate the Wraith Guard? It is simply not spawning any skeletons for me even though the buff activating animation does happen. Modified or not, doesn't matter.

Running CM+Addendum Beta; not using the Extra folder right now; fresh download about a week ago; fresh install.

Dmitriy has slowly been cultivating his work for years to full bloom. Happy to see you write about how much you've enjoyed it, and here to give you a jolly welcome to the forums!

gogo

• 4 weeks later...

Tell me how to return the display of the collection zone from CM Patch 1.60 after installing "Addendum Edition".
I'm talking about the line "autoCollectRadius = 230" in ...\AppData\Local\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2 -> options.txt

• Like! 1
15 hours ago, SGTW said:

I'm talking about the line "autoCollectRadius = 230"

"autoCollectRadius" affects GUI only, the actual collection radius is set code-wise. In the Addendum the collection radius is set to 230.

The ..\scripts\optionsDefault.txt resets the "autoCollectRadius" to 230 upon each game launch.

• Appreciation 1

Dimitrius, that work, was heavy and heavenly, yep I saw the changes, but should pick some time heavy for enjoynment and for searching your work, besides, it will be soon, and I want also to add darkside patxh for it, but my fellow said that there is some same trouble with some files, for wich we were speaking in pm, but don't figured what is wrong or the same problem with gme. )))

Best regards Andrasael

14 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

"autoCollectRadius" влияет только на графический интерфейс. В Приложении установлен сбора сбора 230.

Файл .. \ scripts \ optionsDefault.txt сбрасывает "autoCollectRadius" на 230 при каждом запуске игры.

After installing the "Addendum Edition", the collection radius is visually smaller, and autoCollectRadius = 230 in ... \AppData\Local\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2 -> options.txt stopped displaying it

Edited by SGTW
fix

Dmitriy. Good day. I left a message on the discord. I will duplicate here with the help of a translator. The text of the message is below. "Dmitry, good time of the day. If it's not difficult, let me know when there will be an update for Addendum and Extras for it. As there was an error in Extras (we have already found out that after using the skills the game crashes). Now another has been found. The Shadow Warrior's ghost guard in the Dark Campaign does not appear in normal Addendum. The spell itself is cast, but the guards are not visible. They are visible only when Extras is connected "

Дмитрий. Доброго времени суток.
Оставил сообщение в дискорде. Продублирую здесь при помощи переводчика. Текст сообщения ниже.

"Дмитрий, доброго времени суток. Если не трудно, оповестите когда будет обновление Addendum и Extras к нему. Так как в Extras была ошибка (мы уже выяснили, что после использования умений игра вылетает).
Теперь найдена другая. Призрачная стража воина тени в кампании "Тьма" не отображается в обычном Addendum. Само заклинание кастуется, но стражников не видно. Они видны только при подключенном Extras"

P.S, пробовал обновить два дня назад

On 5/12/2021 at 12:46 PM, SGTW said:

Tell me how to return the display of the collection zone from CM Patch 1.60 after installing "Addendum Edition".
I'm talking about the line "autoCollectRadius = 230" in ...\AppData\Local\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2 -> options.txt

Happy to see you enjoy Dmitriy's mod!  Delighted you have discovered this incredible game

welcome to the forums!

gogo

• 1 month later...

Dmitriy. The Russian community is looking forward to the Addendum Edition fixes. Guys in Steam group has already written about a bug with the skeletons of a shadow warrior. Bug with skills in Extra. Animation of the auto pick circle, etc. Please let me know when the fix comes out))

9 hours ago, WallsOfJericho said:

Please let me know when the fix comes out))

Technically, everything is ready. The reason for the delay with the release is the integration of D2F hostile NPC content, since I have to fix those NPC models, extensively in many cases. The beginning of August looks viable for now. 

Edited by dimitrius154
  • Like! 1
1 hour ago, dimitrius154 said:

Technically, everything is ready. The reason for the delay with the release is the integration of D2F hostile NPC content, since I have to fix those NPC models, extensively in many cases. The beginning of August looks viable for now. 

That's awesome news)) We'll be waiting for this)) Best of luck)):thumbsup:

Hello Dmitry. I started playing with a friend in the addendum edition mod on LAN, as soon as we reach the boss (a golem in a crater), from that moment the game starts randomly crashing, and so on until the very end of the campaign, even if I just stand still and rummage in my backpack and he kills somewhere mobs. It crashes even if I am, for example, on the location of the orcs or in a swamp and a friend teleports to me from the starting island (which is available on the local network). What causes the game to crash? the crash occurs at once for both players, it rarely happens that one of us does not crash. I hope for your help.

• Like! 1
7 hours ago, Kaluwan said:

What causes the game to crash? the crash occurs at once for both players, it rarely happens that one of us does not crash.

The crash entry from the Windows Application Event Log is required to determine the reason.

• Like! 1
On 7/6/2021 at 4:26 AM, Kaluwan said:

Hello Dmitry. I started playing with a friend in the addendum edition mod on LAN, as soon as we reach the boss (a golem in a crater), from that moment the game starts randomly crashing, and so on until the very end of the campaign, even if I just stand still and rummage in my backpack and he kills somewhere mobs. It crashes even if I am, for example, on the location of the orcs or in a swamp and a friend teleports to me from the starting island (which is available on the local network). What causes the game to crash? the crash occurs at once for both players, it rarely happens that one of us does not crash. I hope for your help.

And... a hearty welcome to the forums Kaluwan and happy days of Sacred 2 !

:dance:

gogo

@dimitrius154 Some time ago I believe you added this questscripts.txt change to the Addendum, involving the mage Ambul from "Days Gone By" quest transforming into a ghost:

changeCreature{
tcid=546,
delay=3,
creature="energy_HE_ghost_m",
mortality="IMMORTAL",
effect="FXTYPE_GEN_TRANSFORM",
faction="FACTION_ENEMY_HERO",
behaviour="Enemy_warrior_brave_ex"
}

However I believe the "IMMORTAL" flag is incorrect, as he is supposed to be a kill target. Since I ported over the code into EE I've had several reports of Ambul becoming unkillable at this quest stage. 

6 hours ago, Flix said:

However I believe the "IMMORTAL" flag is incorrect, as he is supposed to be a kill target. Since I ported over the code into EE I've had several reports of Ambul becoming unkillable at this quest stage. 

Fine-tuning the Sacred 2 quest system is a quest in itself, so to speak. The aim is to prevent Ambul from being prematurely killed, while in his human form. The matter will be(hopefully satisfactory) resolved once I'm done porting the D2F monster content.

• The title was changed to DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023
  • This topic was featured and unfeatured
  • The topic was featured