Dimitrius's CM Patch Addendum

I can confirm that there is no hardware failure of the memory module, and the interference caused by the firewall or anti-virus software also does not exist.

Since 20 skill is no longer by the default version, I can't play the game normally. There is no problem with all previous versions.

I use the same characters. In the current default 13 skill version, only 7 skills are missing. The game  is running normally. So what changes have been made to the files in the "Extra" folder in the past? There must be something you didn't pay attention to.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fellow players, I'd like to present the result of the endeavor of the last 2.5 years - the CM Patch 1.60 + S2EE 2.4 Addendum Beta.  The Addendum Beta contains game changes, fixes and extra graphi

Hi, I have been playing this game since childhood, now I'm hooked on it.  I decided to download and install patches for a more logical game.  What can you recommend for me?  Interested in bug fixes an

That certainly sounds like it would be visually arresting.  I may take that route if/when D2F gets another release. Though first I wanted to try rebuilding the Black Seraphim from scratch.  The o

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, contra said:

There must be something you didn't pay attention to.

Pretty possible, alhough "paying attention" is not the word. Organics is prone to weakness and failures, unfortunately. And cybernetics is prone to EMP, he-he.

Still, so very curious, that I have no other instances of backfeed on the subject. 

I'm currently working on a code-wise final iteration of the mod. You should probably wait for the upcoming version. Once the release is done , I can focus on anomaly instances.

23 minutes ago, contra said:

So what changes have been made to the files in the "Extra" folder in the past?

I do have both sets of files(acting otherwise would be stupid) and I can't replicate the error with the "Extra" set. Future releaases will be in the ZIP format. I no longer trust RAR + Google Disk. 

Привет, Дмитрий. У нас проблемы с последним апдейтом твоего  мода. Мне сообщили, что при включении мода DarkSide (папка Extras) игра вылетает при использовании бафа инквизитора. Проверил. Так и есть. Звук начинает троить, вылетает без ошибки. Оставил сообщение в дискорде, но решил написать тут, не дожидаясь ответа. Надеемся на фидбек (лучше ответить в дискорде, там я быстрее увижу)

Hi, Dmitry. We are having problems with the last update of your mod. I was informed that when the Extras mod (DarkSide mod) is turned on, the game crashes when using the Inquisitor's buff. Checked it out. And there is. The sound starts repeating and game crashes without error

On 2/1/2021 at 3:10 PM, dimitrius154 said:

I've wired the last parameter of spawn entries in spawn.txt to serve as a game mode condition. That means, that extra spawn entries can be added to, for example, the 'freeplay' mode.

I was thinking about spawn entries today.  Do you happen to know what all the parameters mean?

{2500,4,"",0,0,0,0},

First is creature ID, then density.  After that I have no idea.  Only the second-from-last digit seems to get used.

=========

I had another pondering: do you think it's possible to allow player characters to take advantage of the "modelscale" parameter in their creature entries? When used on NPC's, it affects their gear as well, which would be pretty nifty if worked on the player characters too.  I could scale up the Amazon so she's not the tiniest character.

12 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

Hello! Which of the three buffs are we talking about?

There was an error in the s2logic.dll library. If you delete this lib from the extras folder before the install, the game will work on Addendum's s2logic (спасибо за выход на связь в дисе) 

Mb this solution will be useful to someone) 

21 hours ago, Flix said:

Do you happen to know what all the parameters mean?

They are, IMHO, unused. I've found no appelations.

21 hours ago, Flix said:

do you think it's possible to allow player characters to take advantage of the "modelscale" parameter

Might be possible, needs to be checked.

17 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

@Flix The background + border affects all worldobjects and quest names on the worldmap. Kind of reminded me, as to why I removed that. Have you considered using the darker worldmaps I posted?

It might be bearable with the dark maps so long as the font color is changed back to white.  I'd really rather not settle for bearable though.  World objects can be toggled on and off, and I'm having a hard time envisioning a scenario where the player wants to see world objects but not the labels.  Zooming easily overcomes any icon & label crowding.

1 minute ago, Flix said:

I'm having a hard time envisioning a scenario where the player wants to see world objects but not the labels

Point is - the player never constantly saw the labels for anything, but portals. Around 20% of the worldmap markers total. I do understand the preference for the classic medieval RPG map marker style, but... it was sort of never there to begin with in Sacred 2.