Getting other class mounts

On 4/5/2018 at 8:56 PM, wardogallo said:

the question is simple, can I Get other class mounts?I want this so hard

This is not a bad idea huh.. ^^ Our toons having a "stable" of different mounts

:bounce:

A hearty welcome to DarkMatters, wardogallo!

:)

gogo

That would be visually appealing but it would have no effect in terms of modifiers since they're all formatted by class. It would be an interesting modding project, though it would require to be able to first have them available to all classes (not sure if that's even possible in the coding) and then changing all modifiers on the mounts.

Maybe Flix can say if it's feasible or not, though since there are specific attack and CA animations for each class while mounted it probably isn't.

• Thanks! 1

It wouldn't be visually appealing; it would look terrible because the characters don't share animations.

Dragon Mage and Shadow Warrior could swap mounts, since they share the same bones.  That would be the end of it.  For the rest, you would have the characters sitting sideways or probably not even in the saddle at all but in some bizarre position like half-buried in the ground.  You could copy and rename the animations of the other characters but they would severely warp and stretch the models of characters not made for those animations.

• Thanks! 1

It's a bit off the subject but it is regarding animations. It would be interesting for characters to have the ability to sit on furniture as do non-player characters. A toon could sit at a table and eat, for example. My poor High Elf has been starving for a good meal. :lol:

• Haha 1