A Sacred 2 CM Patch team badge? for me? I'm honored

Only realized when I was going through the CM patch threads today that alongside with the coders there was tremendous work done with the very long work of translation. 

Grand work you've done with the French translation. 

It's a tough language (Its what we speak here at work), and to get it right adds that extra layer of perfection to everything this game is about from the very beginning. 

An inspired, imaginative  Dev team, one of the most supportive communities every seen on the interwebs, and now, the rich legacy of, quite possibly, the world's hardest working mod team for a game that still exists more than a decade later.

Delighted  you're happy with the grouping! 

Only wish we'd acknowledged and done this earlier for you.

:gogo:

gogo

7 hours ago, desm said:

Hello! I don't know who did this but I wanted to say a big thanks, I'm totally honored to have it (plus I love its color) even though I've just participated in bug/idea reports and translation. Thanks a lot, you made my day!  lol :superman:

Congratulations Denis! Thank you for all of the hard work; your custom title is purple now!

:bow:

• Thanks! 1

I'm very happy, thank you guys, it's giving me a huge boost of courage! I hope I will be able to do more for Sacred.

41 minutes ago, Hooyaah said:

your custom title is purple now!

Yeah, and I love it! lol :dance2:

And I encourage everyone to bring his stone to the edifice! Thanks, see you later, good night.

• Thanks! 1
11 hours ago, desm said:

I'm very happy, thank you guys, it's giving me a huge boost of courage! I hope I will be able to do more for Sacred.

Yeah, and I love it! lol :dance2:

And I encourage everyone to bring his stone to the edifice! Thanks, see you later, good night.

Always thought out of all the group colors, the dark purple was the nicest

:)tod.jpg

gogo