Lizardmen as playable character?

I know there are a fixed number of playable character types but this was something I was always curious about.

Lizardmen have a few combat arts but are there any unfinished/hidden combat arts like there are with spells and weapons?

Wondering if in the D2 mod the temple guardian slot - ala Assasin - could be taken up by a Lizardman?

• Like! 1
11 hours ago, Augmint said:

I know there are a fixed number of playable character types but this was something I was always curious about.

Lizardmen have a few combat arts but are there any unfinished/hidden combat arts like there are with spells and weapons?

Wondering if in the D2 mod the temple guardian slot - ala Assasin - could be taken up by a Lizardman?

Always loved the lizardman models

stylish, fierce design

:)

gogo

The models look alot better compared to human NPC's IMO.

Played Champions of norrath - return to arms a couple of months ago and the lizardman (Istkar? shaman iirc) was fun to play - hence the musing.

• Like! 1

Quests and a starting point would be tougher to do than combat arts though right? You could borrow alot from other classes if you had an assassin class - Shadow step, mortifying pillory, dashing alacrity, etc

• 7 months later...

I'm not sure where to place this, but I did want to ask a few questions

Is there a way to design shield throwing as an attack? 

Doesn't the shadow warrior have a charge that damages enemies as he/she goes through them? 

Is it possible to add female characters as possible. 

Dryad, inquisitor, high elf, warrior? 

Is it possible to find away to design dual welding fighting animations for the high elf and guardian? 

Is it possible or is it already available to design a sling like weapon that hurls various types of explosive or corrosive/poison ammo? 

Is there an option for characters to lay down traps/mines? 

Can monster ai be modified? 

Im not sure where I need to ask these questions though..