We have started a new big game project: LifeLeech

10 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Can you tell me what games out there that this game is going to feel like... is it akin to an arpg...or rpg? If I can see where you're team is taking this I can get even better context 

Hello! Til Thorium didn't answered I may do it ) Technically LL is going to be a fusion of "classic" hack'n'slash games (or diablo-like) with pure slashers such as Gaunlet for example.

• Like! 1
1 hour ago, JohnnyWild said:

Hello! Til Thorium didn't answered I may do it ) Technically LL is going to be a fusion of "classic" hack'n'slash games (or diablo-like) with pure slashers such as Gaunlet for example.

Thanks for the info Johnny.. everyone loves hack n'slash...and Gauntlet is a forever favorite.!

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Thorium, I haven't commented on every update you've posted but I have been watching them all. Thanks for keeping us all updated here :)

Edited by Timotheus
  • Appreciation 1
15 hours ago, Dax said:

Every update is a pleasure to watch! Great work!

PS

Catbit->company

Keksbit->daughter?

No, she is not my daughter. ^^
Just someone I know from real life and she likes to draw and wanted to contribute something to my project.
The only children I got are my cats and LifeLeech. :D

Ah, yes. I watched some of your videos back in the day. I guess you are the only cat owner on earth who never catched a claw. Strong bonds between you and your animals. Pleasant to watch.

• Like! 1
On 5/6/2020 at 5:38 PM, Thorium said:

No, she is not my daughter. ^^
Just someone I know from real life and she likes to draw and wanted to contribute something to my project.
The only children I got are my cats and LifeLeech. :D

Cats are kings! Bet their energy gets you through a hard day of game design.  We had one for 20 years... inspired 

:neo:

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/13/2020 at 10:35 PM, gogoblender said:

Hi Thorium!

Any high lights you'd like to point out about how the project's going in this video?

:)

gogo

Well in addition what I said in the video. Fairly soon we will have a new map, which looks much better and features a much bigger playable area and will contain our first dungeon. I will probably show it in 2 weeks.

Also we are approaching the a state we feel good about releasing a playable demo/prototype. I don't want to give you any dates now but we are thinking about a date right now.

Edited by Thorium
  • Appreciation 1
19 hours ago, Thorium said:

Here is a screenshot from the dungeon. It's not in the perspective you play in, but it's from the actual dungeon.

HighresScreenshot00000.png

This is very well done, your team has come along!!

:thumbsup:

gogo

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2020 at 9:27 PM, Thorium said:

Another progress update with the new map.

I've had sort of an affinity with maps ever since Schot took Sacred's massive world and put it on the net as a google style ... about how big is this world Thorium?

:dance:

gogo

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

I've had sort of an affinity with maps ever since Schot took Sacred's massive world and put it on the net as a google style ... about how big is this world Thorium?

I didn't even knew, so I checked how big it is and it is smaller than it feels when playing.
The map is 1 by 1 km and the playable area is about 500 by 500 m.
That is big enough for the prototype but of course only a very small part of the overall world we will have in the finished game.

• 4 weeks later...