Welcome to DarkMatters. 

Hope you will enjoy many years of posting and making some online friends.

check out the dark kitchen, and post some authentic Italian recipes...

• Like! 1
1 hour ago, X02Wyvern said:

Good morning everyone,

I am pleased of making my own introduction in this community and I'm glad to make your aquaintance.

I am a Sacred fan and a Sacred gamer ever since its release. I played most of my total Sacred Saga playtime in Sacred I and its expansion. During my whole online career I was member of a very important Italian clan and my experience online ended with Sacred server shut down more or less. 

I never had a chance of playing Sacred 2 although I really wanted it because I had a very low end computer at that time, so my Sacred 2 experience never started in the first place but only after a couple of years and even then I played rarely. 

Now I started playing Sacred I again and Sacred 2 as I was supposed to do at its release time and there's no better way of doing it by joining also a strong community to go with, in which I can share my own experience.

I really hope that you will grant me access in your community.

Best Regards

Happy to see you here on the boards, Marecello!  We're alive and still strong, here in one of the last corners of the Sacred Multiverse, complete with oodles of downloads and the SacredWiki.  Hoping you enjoy your time romping through the game, there's a fabulous new CMPatch that Flix, Dimitrius and a whole score of others have been building together, and it's greatly improved the game experience of Sacred 2.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

2 hours ago, X02Wyvern said:

Good morning everyone,

I am pleased of making my own introduction in this community and I'm glad to make your aquaintance.

I am a Sacred fan and a Sacred gamer ever since its release. I played most of my total Sacred Saga playtime in Sacred I and its expansion. During my whole online career I was member of a very important Italian clan and my experience online ended with Sacred server shut down more or less. 

ahhh, Italian clan? I remember members of italian clans coming to DarkMatters when game was first released:

Was it this?

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred:The_$Wanted$_Clan

gogo

2 hours ago, Delta! said:

Welcome to DarkMatters. 

Hope you will enjoy many years of posting and making some online friends.

check out the dark kitchen, and post some authentic Italian recipes...

I will surely do :lol:

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

ahhh, Italian clan? I remember members of italian clans coming to DarkMatters when game was first released:

Was it this?

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred:The_$Wanted$_Clan

gogo

No it's not that clan altough I met a lot of its member. I was in The Nemesis Clan (https://thenemesisclan.forumfree.it/) which is still kept alive by some moderators but serves no purposes, other than keeping those records as much intact as possible :)

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2018 at 1:30 AM, Spock said:

Welcome to DarkMatters, X02Wyvern. I helped Beta Sacred 2 and was one of the first to try out the Dragon Mage. I've been away from the game for a number of years, but recently dusted it off and started playing with the Cpmmunity Patch installed. My Dragon Mage lives again!

I hope you find everything you will ever need about Sacred 2 here. 

This is a great community.

awwwwww, Spock :hugs:

you've made me nostalgia for those uber busy days when those huge beta and CMPatch teams were all working on Sacred... everyone was so busy and generous!

:gogo:

gogo

I', having a blast reading all the quotes from the graves ad being reminded of all those personalities I met through the game.

Unfortunately, I've yet to make it to Orc country again. Can't wait to see mine.

• Like! 1