A lot of (probably dumb) questions about a Temple Guardian build.

I'm back with 3 more:

1. Is there a way to manually stack things? Potions or runes? They do stack automatically if I pick up them, but I can't find a way to do it myself. I have weird stacks of potions in my inventory. Like 50, 20 and then some single ones. And runes. I know they can have differend bonuses, but same runes do not stack. I have a stack of like 3 combat extension runes, and next to it a stack of 5 same runes. and then a single one somewhere else in the chest.

2. Lightsabers. How do I get single ones? Everytime I shop there are 1-2 double sabers in every shop. I frequently drop them. Even unique ones. But in like 30 hours I've seen only one one-handed lightsaber. Is there a trick to get single ones?

3. Is it normal that storyline bosses have a pretty low chance on set items? The White Griffin frequently dropped one and I fought him maybe only 15 times. Even got multiple TG set pieces. In the past days I frequently farm the Golem and the Squid boss, and have only gotten one green ring.

Edited by Jostabeere

1. If you want to restack items properly, you need to throw them off your inventory (click on it and drag out of the inventory window) and pick them up again afterwards. Also, items from different difficulties can't stack, explains why you have stacks of same runes with different stats. You can check an item difficulty by holding ALT while having your mouse cursor over it.

2. It's random, but there's definately more 2 handed lightsabers, noticed the same as you described. No trick that I know of, just luck.

3. Campain bosses/dragons should give more "classic/aspect" set items, and also have a chance to drop legendary-tier items*, which mini bosses can't drop. Also, mini-bosses depend of quests, so you can get a set drop from both the boss and also the quest itself for it's completion (some mini-bosses quests auto-complete on death (ex. the griffin), others needs speaking to a NPC (ex. the earth lord)).

*(estimated drop-rate from players stats was roughly one legendary item per ~400 individual campain bosses killed)

Edited by Woody
23 minutes ago, Woody said:

1. If you want to restack items properly, you need to throw them off your inventory (click on it and drag out of the inventory window) and pick them up again afterwards. Also, items from different difficulties can't stack, explains why you have stacks of same runes with different stats. You can check an item difficulty by holding ALT while having your mouse cursor over it.

2. It's random, but there's definately more 2 handed lightsabers, noticed the same as you described. No trick that I know of, just luck.

3. Campain bosses/dragons should give more "classic/aspect" set items, and also have a chance to drop legendary-tier items*, which mini bosses can't drop. Also, mini-bosses depend of quests, so you can get a set drop from both the boss and also the quest itself for it's completion (some mini-bosses quests auto-complete on death (ex. the griffin), others needs speaking to a NPC (ex. the earth lord)).

*(estimated drop-rate from players stats was roughly one legendary item per ~400 individual campain bosses killed)

1. All my runes are exclusively from Silver. And it's not about different ones. I have the same runes from Silver in a stack of 5 and right next to them runes from Silver with the exact same bonus without a stack.

2. Okay. That makes sense. Still kinda bummed out about how many two-handed there are in comparsion to one-handed.

3. Oh right. The quest reward. A tool tip also states that more solved quests means more sets. Out of curiosity, is there a list on how more quests actually improve the set drops at the end of one? Couldn't find anything about it.

1 hour ago, Jostabeere said:

1. All my runes are exclusively from Silver. And it's not about different ones. I have the same runes from Silver in a stack of 5 and right next to them runes from Silver with the exact same bonus without a stack.

3. Oh right. The quest reward. A tool tip also states that more solved quests means more sets. Out of curiosity, is there a list on how more quests actually improve the set drops at the end of one? Couldn't find anything about it.

1. Weird, but still, try to throw them on the floor and pick them back, if it still doesn't work, I don't know what causes this.

3. I think you saw that being said on one of the loading screens tips, and I'm nearly sure it's another thing that was supposed to be working but doesn't work. As a matter of fact, after completing ~180 quests in Tyr-lysia area and it's surroundings, I still don't get better drops upon completion. This would go alongside the "Completing more quests in one area will result in merchants offering better goods", which doesn't work either.

One thing that should work for sure, is that quests rated 3 stars or more, will grant you better rewards. And before you may ask, I have no idea weither bargaining mastery bonus works effectively or not.

Edited by Woody