Sacred in-Game Bugs

3 hours ago, tipsterdad said:

Gogo suggested you all might want to see this so here you go.  This bug has happened several times and is kind of a hoot.  Hope you enjoy!

Hi Tipster!  I knew when I saw your post go up at Clan DA re your recent playing we had to have this video for the fans here re the bugs.  The perhaps most nostalgic but painful part of this game? ^^ Looking at this video...I remember the interminable hours spent here because of the XP... and of course remmber the killer monster lag

:)

gogo

29 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

Hi Tipster!  I knew when I saw your post go up at Clan DA re your recent playing we had to have this video for the fans here re the bugs.  The perhaps most nostalgic but painful part of this game? ^^ Looking at this video...I remember the interminable hours spent here because of the XP... and of course remmber the killer monster lag

gogo

I sure do buddy.  Good drops in that area, and great xp.  Lag....oh god do I remember.  Game runs so smooth for me in single player, wish it would have been like that on their servers.  Remember how we had to wait at times to get in a game?  They would all be full.  Glad you still have things going here....nice place you've got Mr.  :)

• Like! 1
13 minutes ago, tipsterdad said:

I sure do buddy.  Good drops in that area, and great xp.  Lag....oh god do I remember.  Game runs so smooth for me in single player, wish it would have been like that on their servers.  Remember how we had to wait at times to get in a game?  They would all be full.  Glad you still have things going here....nice place you've got Mr.  :)

CMPatch for Sacred 2 has really given the game a tenth life :gogo: Flix and Dimitrius have been working on it for months now, and the reviews have been fantastic.  It's virtually big free, smooth and very satisfying to play.

gogo