Possibly a new Sacred 2 Babylon 5 Easter Egg

In Entruag, there is a Questgiver called Pakmarah, for the Quest "Feeding Time".

Now the name of this Goblin sounds just like an alien species from the tv-series "Babylon 5", there the name is written pak'ma'ra.

Also, the Goblin says in the Quest-Dialog: "The deader, the deerer."

This would be in line with the description of the pak'ma'ra. Their diet consists of dead putrefying animal flesh.

Link

I checked the Easter Eggs Section in the wiki, but there is no entry on this.

6 minutes ago, 12DuneLord34 said:

In Entruag, there is a Questgiver called Pakmarah, for the Quest "Feeding Time".

Now the name of this Goblin sounds just like an alien species from the tv-series "Babylon 5", there the name is written pak'ma'ra.

Also, the Goblin says in the Quest-Dialog: "The deader, the deerer."

This would be in line with the description of the pak'ma'ra. Their diet consists of dead putrefying animal flesh.

Link

I checked the Easter Eggs Section in the wiki, but there is no entry on this.

Wow... a possibly new Easter Egg almost a decade later! :bounce:  
Is there any Babylon 5 references at all in the wiki or game ? It reads like your reference is distinct...is there perhaps a page or section already existing you can add this too, or does it require a whole new page?

:)

gogo

I actually did find a Babylon 5 Easter Egg from Sacred Underworld... A crashed ship that kills you instantly.. but if you're with a MP party, you can have a few of them killed while someone snakes away with the treasure... The Shadow Sword!

:dance:

gogo

• Like! 1

In the wiki: not hat I seen any

In the game: other than this goblin? I don't think so. At least, I haven't seen any.

It's not like that I just started playing this game, I play it since release and today, it took me some seconds to realise: this little guys name sounds just nlike an alien species from one of my favorite tv-shows back in the days :4rofl:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

I actually did find a Babylon 5 Easter Egg from Sacred Underworld... A crashed ship that kills you instantly.. but if you're with a MP party, you can have a few of them killed while someone snakes away with the treasure... The Shadow Sword!

:dance:

gogo

Yes, the shadow sword and the shadow vessel :dance:

How could I forget this?

I've added your name to the SacredWiki roster... an email has been sent to the one you used to register on this forum.  You can log into the wiki with same nic as here and add your info the site.

Congratulations on the find!  (Babylon 5... the Shadow ships... who didnt freak out the first time we saw them! :oooo:

:respect:

gogo

p.s. you also have a new group color as a Wiki Editor :thumbsup: 

2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

I've added your name to the SacredWiki roster... an email has been sent to the one you used to register on this forum.  You can log into the wiki with same nic as here and add your info the site.

Congratulations on the find!  (Babylon 5... the Shadow ships... who didnt freak out the first time we saw them! :oooo:

:respect:

gogo

p.s. you also have a new group color as a Wiki Editor :thumbsup: 

I thought "What the... ?" I really should watch this again, time to get the DVDs out :)

Whoa thank you :bow:

Have to grab some nice screenshots for the wiki entry.

9 minutes ago, 12DuneLord34 said:

I thought "What the... ?" I really should watch this again, time to get the DVDs out :)

Whoa thank you :bow:

Have to grab some nice screenshots for the wiki entry.

Excellent!

On this page here

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Easter_Eggs

you can create a new square for Babylon Five, and link that to a new page which upon you can load your pix and information.

:)

gogo

p.s. if you dont feel like doing all that, you can instead make a simple entry on this page here which is comprised of assorted Easter eggs that have not been "paged" yet

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Assorted_Eggs