"Slaves..." bug and game won't start

Good morning everyone,

I'm reporting two bug affecting the game, running Steam version, latest patch and CM (1.6).

"Slaves..." quest is bugged; I'm suppose to bring to the quest giver 10 escaped slaves chains and there's a location marked on the map where I'm able to find them. The thing is, only 9 slaves show up instead of 10.

Moreover the "slaves..." quest marker moves elsewhere once I start another quest, and if I click on the "slaves..." quest marker on the map to activate it, the marker disappears.

Another issue I'm experiencing is that Sacred 2 occasionally won't start. In order to make it working I have to verify and repair the game which eventually will find a bunch of missing files that will be downloaded. Once done that the game will start but without the CM patch, forcing me to install the CM patch again.

If you need any more details, I'll be glad to provide them.

Usually when a quest marker isn't working correctly or a class specific enemy isn't spawning correctly you can reload a save game and it should be ok. If not then I don't know what's happening there.

As for your second issue, maybe try reinstalling the game and removing the local files completely?! Sometimes some files are left there, it's worth a shot.

• Like! 1

Thank you so much for your hint :) As a matter of fact as soon as I reloaded the game the quest marker worked correctly and the final missing chain was lying on the ground.

For the second issue so far hasn't showed up again. I'll keep you up to date and in case I'll reinstall the game and see if something will change or not.