Holy Trinity

im having a "dream" for some time
an mmo-h'n's game

so lets say, wow with sacred drop for example

a mix between full party gameplay and nice loot grinding

there are some games who "offer" such a gameplay, like archage or guardians of ember

but somehow I dont feel comfortable, playing them

I dont have the resources, to make such a game (ofc lol) but I will, when I do have them xD

how ever, I think it would be possible, to mod sacred2 in a way, to provide this gameplay of holy trinity :D

I think mobs and players would need more base HP and the life pots would have to be disabled in the way, they are working right now (making a char with an inventory full of pots basicly immortal),

so that healers and tanks are needed

everyone is dying more slowly but also safely and will need support 

and bosses will need a rlly long time to go down just like real raids 

the different aspects could provide the typical roles of a mmo like, exalted warrior is a fighter class, but celestial magic is a pure healer class and has almost no damage

the shadow warrior ofc, would have a tank aspect with taunts, (he almost is a tank right now lol) and so on 

I dont know, how you could restrict players on 1 aspect, but maybe it can also be balanced, with hybrids

I dont know, how the PVP mode in sacred2 is working, but it its also party based, that mod could rlly make ppl, buy this game 

tho I am not able to do that on my own, since I can only mod some visuals and spells

if anyone would be interested in such a project, tell me :D