sacred 2 problem - almost unplayable from stuttering and lag

yo guys, sacred 2 is almost unplayable for me.

the stuttering is very extreme, seems like its lagging while loading textures with each step I take.

I srsly tried every damn fix on these forums, steam and gog, and nothing is helping.

Im running the gog Sacred 2 gold version with the latest community patch.

Ofc I tried changing through all kinds of settings but the settings dont have any impact on the game lagging. It doesnt matter if I play with everything set to high or low.

Maybe my computer is too bad, but everywhere I check, ppl tell me I should be able to run the game smooth with my hardware.

My Pc:

Nvidia Gtx 550ti

AMD FX4100 @ 3,6ghz

Win 7 64 Bit

Hello Hazer, your graphic card maybe is a bit low, but the first thing that comes to my mind is to check that it's your GPU that is handling PhysX and not your CPU; to check, go to the Nvidia Control Panel, Configure Surround and PhysX and check that PhysX is on Autoselection (recommanded). Else I don't know.

• Thanks! 1

Another thing you may want to try, if you're using the GOG Galaxy client, is to disable its overlay in the parameters or try running Sacred 2 directly by double-clicking sacred2.exe that you will find in C:\GOG Games\Sacred 2 Gold\system (by default). Good luck.

• Thanks! 1