Assistance Please with running Sacred 2

Ok here's the situation. I have been out of the gaming scene for nearly 10 years due to hard times and I am finally able to try playing some again. I installed Sacred 2 Gold hoping to play it again but it has been one complication after another. First it wouldnt run. Found that windows 10 has complications. Well I got it past the not going active issue and now I am able to get it to load to the main screen, but get no controls. If I press the `/~ button it opens command prompts, if I presse esc itll ask about quitting and I can press enter to select yes and exit. Other than that I can not do anything. Keyboard,mouse,gamepad all do nothing. I have attempted the CM patch which gave alot of complications installing. it kept freezing and caneling and saying it couldnt delete certain files. I finally got it to succesfully go through but the same issue persist, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, tried multiple mods hoping something would click and allow me to access options or just start new game even but still getting no where. Can someone please assist me..

14 hours ago, ZeroX420 said:

Ok here's the situation. I have been out of the gaming scene for nearly 10 years due to hard times and I am finally able to try playing some again. I installed Sacred 2 Gold hoping to play it again but it has been one complication after another. First it wouldnt run. Found that windows 10 has complications. Well I got it past the not going active issue and now I am able to get it to load to the main screen, but get no controls. If I press the `/~ button it opens command prompts, if I presse esc itll ask about quitting and I can press enter to select yes and exit. Other than that I can not do anything. Keyboard,mouse,gamepad all do nothing. I have attempted the CM patch which gave alot of complications installing. it kept freezing and caneling and saying it couldnt delete certain files. I finally got it to succesfully go through but the same issue persist, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, tried multiple mods hoping something would click and allow me to access options or just start new game even but still getting no where. Can someone please assist me..

Happy to see you got it going Zero.  Usually some kicking, cursing and judicious application of some of the guides here with requisite hair pulling achieves success.  For a while. :lol:

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• Haha 1