Moving items to and from the stash

Is there a key/mouse combo to quickly move items to or from the stash, rather than dragging them individually? I tried out shift, alt, crtl and right/left click combos but maybe I missed something. so far I've only succeeded in dropping of destroying items :|

That's just...awful. 

Woody, since you are so knowledgable, tell me: I killed my first boss today, and the best item that dropped was also the one I didn't have room for in my pack. I summoned my imp, who was off-screen. I walked to him, put a bunch of stuff in, and went back to the item. It wasn't there. I lost the single best drop of the game so far. Is this a bug, or are items supposed to vanish as soon as you move out of sight?

From memory items have an auto destruct timer (although I may be thinking of an online only thing...), so if you take too long to pick them up then yes, they will disappear. If they do, mousing over the item on the ground should tell you the name of the item and show you the countdown timer.

Correct. All loot has a countdown until it disappears, so my guess is that you've spent too long clearing your inventory and it went away. Best course of action is always to clear your inventory prior to instances where you're more likely to get decent loot, like boss battles or grinding at places where enemies are abundant. It's a good way to not loose anything important. ;)

^ Right answers above, it's a timer of roughly 1.30/2 mins iirc.

Keep in mind you can always quick sell an item without a merchant nearby, just by opening your inventory and CTRL+clicking on the item you want to get rid of. You'll get a lower price for it than if you sell it directly to a merchant, but that's always a good solution when you're in need of space quickly.

• Thanks! 1
On 6/9/2018 at 3:33 PM, Woody said:

CTRL+clicking on the item you want to get rid of. You'll get a lower price for it than if you sell it directly to a merchant, but that's always a good solution when you're in need of space quickly.

I'm not sure how often I read that but I can't seem to remember it.

• 2 years later...