Special Mounts

It's been a long time, glad my account wasn't deleted.  Sacred 2 got fouled up and wanted activation codes and it wouldn't take my codes.  The other day when looking through my steam inventory  I found that I had a copy of sacred 2 gold I never installed cause I already had it.  It was bought to get all the other versions.  So I installed it, added the CM patch and my tiny chest slots mod.  Everything works and I already have 10 hours played.  I was looking at screen shots on steam and saw pic of other characters riding the Dragon Mage's special mount.  Is this possible now?  I hate the shadow warrior's.

• Like! 1

There was a similar question not too long ago, and the answer was that it wasn't impossible but almost as much. There aren't character animations for riding mounts from other classes and some other stuff that I can't recall right now also wouldn't work. Short answer is "no".

15 hours ago, DM Naga said:

It's been a long time, glad my account wasn't deleted.  Sacred 2 got fouled up and wanted activation codes and it wouldn't take my codes.  The other day when looking through my steam inventory  I found that I had a copy of sacred 2 gold I never installed cause I already had it.  It was bought to get all the other versions.  So I installed it, added the CM patch and my tiny chest slots mod.  Everything works and I already have 10 hours played.  I was looking at screen shots on steam and saw pic of other characters riding the Dragon Mage's special mount.  Is this possible now?  I hate the shadow warrior's.

Good seeing you back DM :dance:   Yah, I never liked the Shadow WArrior's mount as well, lol found the hopping kind of jarring and a little demeaning for such a huge guy...surely he should have gotten a dragon 

:D

gogo

Thanks Prismatic Enchanter, I suspected I would get that  answer.  The picture had me hoping but all I found when searching was a mount mod with an elf riding a dragon.