Teleporters for the ports in the GOG version?

Hello,

here is the situation... About a week ago, I bought Sacred 2 on Steam. I then installed the Community Patch version 1.60 and since I've installed that patch, I've had the ability to teleport to all areas that were ports (christmas island and the crystal land thing, among others) as if they were any other teleporter.

However, this evening I bought the game on GOG at a discount to not have DRM. So I made a copy of my saved files just in case, uninstalled the Steam version, installed the GOG version, installed the community patch on the GOG version, copied the saved files in the correct folder again, and... Now when I try to teleport by clicking on ports, it doesn't do anything. I tried uninstalling the CRM and reinstalling it, just in case it would do something to the saved files but alas, this yields the same issue.

Could someone tell me why it does that? And possibly how to remedy to the situation :)

Thank you!

Edited by quartrez
  • Like! 1
On 6/10/2018 at 2:21 AM, quartrez said:

Hello,

here is the situation... About a week ago, I bought Sacred 2 on Steam. I then installed the Community Patch version 1.60 and since I've installed that patch, I've had the ability to teleport to all areas that were ports (christmas island and the crystal land thing, among others) as if they were any other teleporter.

However, this evening I bought the game on GOG at a discount to not have DRM. So I made a copy of my saved files just in case, uninstalled the Steam version, installed the GOG version, installed the community patch on the GOG version, copied the saved files in the correct folder again, and... Now when I try to teleport by clicking on ports, it doesn't do anything. I tried uninstalling the CRM and reinstalling it, just in case it would do something to the saved files but alas, this yields the same issue.

Could someone tell me why it does that? And possibly how to remedy to the situation :)

Thank you!

Welcome to DarkMatters, quartrez! Here's a bump to see if anyone who can help has some info for you.  Happy to see you making your way over to the boards!

:)

gogo

I removed the CM patch, uninstalled the game completely, reinstalled the game, reinstalled the patch and the teleporters for ports are now working again! Thank you :)

Edited by quartrez
  • 2 months later...