I found Sacred's demo version

Great find Turokz! I got a great thrill looking at this demo this morning. In fact, it was this demo that made me order the game...and the rest is sweet history

Thanks for putting the video up.

I think we may even have the demo even up in downloads somewhere here?

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
12 hours ago, turokz said:

Yeah the demo is very interesting, my favourite things are the ads about the game coming soon when you exit the demo.

I remember playing the demo repeatedly for what seemed hundreds of replays always trying to get more weapons or surprises from the few levels the demo had. When I saw that we could get on and fire flaming arrows from a horse while attacking in a circle around a target I was instantly sold 

😊

gogo

• 1 month later...

I was totally blown away by the animation for getting on and off a horse with a seraphim.  So far this blast from the past has been a hoot to play although it has been a challenge getting enough gold to buy anything of real value yet, although I am only at silver creek.  In the video demo for Armalion, I really dig that chick who fights the skeleton with her fists and later does a complete back flip up onto a wall.   If I remember right she is the same female character who  does the dragon quest with Loromir near Drakenden.

Edited by Moties Rule
  • Like! 1
On 8/9/2018 at 10:54 PM, Moties Rule said:

I was totally blown away by the animation for getting on and off a horse with a seraphim.  So far this blast from the past has been a hoot to play although it has been a challenge getting enough gold to buy anything of real value yet, although I am only at silver creek.  In the video demo for Armalion, I really dig that chick who fights the skeleton with her fists and later does a complete back flip up onto a wall.   If I remember right she is the same female character who  does the dragon quest with Loromir near Drakenden.

original team who cobbled that demo made a small masterpiece.  Always found the animation smoother than what came out in the real game.

:)

gogo