Summer solstice today... get out there and enjoy!

Longest day of the year friends... may the day stay sunny the skies blue and your day bright... looking good today here in Montreal at 7 00 am the morning!

😎

gogo

• Like! 1

Brilliant day, and even got to see my Ammamma after leaving work and then transitting to her place in the "burbs" for some roast chicken... we need more days like this, apparently the sun was out in the sky for 19 hrs!

:dance:

gogo

27 minutes ago, rm3000 said:

Happy to hear you had such a good time!

I had just a regular one, but it a quite good one.

Im happy to hear someone was outside enjoying it as well! I think these are the longest days of the year but slowly getting shorter ..till Winter again?

Nooooooooooooooooo

:oooo:

gogo

p.s. up at the top of the mountain where I am, a bunch of folks were watching the amazing sunset coming in from a long road going right down the mountain

pix galore

Photos from solstice 2016 at volunteer fire-fighters

Hope you get the impressions. Had only my small compact camera with me because I was on readiness for a possible call.

SOLSTICE2-.jpg.dc677578ec29f708b0e7c2f94711c7b4.jpg

SOLSTICE1-.jpg.2b1a0de38e50ea5b85afda7e01fa7e34.jpg

• Like! 1
3 hours ago, chattius said:

Photos from solstice 2016 at volunteer fire-fighters

Hope you get the impressions. Had only my small compact camera with me because I was on readiness for a possible call.

SOLSTICE2-.jpg.dc677578ec29f708b0e7c2f94711c7b4.jpg

SOLSTICE1-.jpg.2b1a0de38e50ea5b85afda7e01fa7e34.jpg

These are awesome photos... Thank you for sharing Chattius...u just made my day!!

The quality of photos, even with that compact camera are just outstanding

:bounce:

gogo

Thanks. My sister does photos for a living. She wouldn't have been such a nice judge - even my daughter would be harder ;) -

At least I learned to do the lights right because the shadows are easier to rescue. Our second daughter is a good photographer. She prefers old analogue cameras with 6*6cm monochrome film. She says take an expensive digital and people fear that pictures will be online. Having a double-eyed hanging before the belly and look on the mirror from above let people behave more normal in public.

When I imagine how it started with her interest in photography: a 15Euro do-it yourself kit for a camera. Now she has the Rolleiflex of my grandpa

nc9949_2.jpgnc9949_0.jpg

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2018 at 11:09 AM, chattius said:

Thanks. My sister does photos for a living. She wouldn't have been such a nice judge - even my daughter would be harder ;) -

At least I learned to do the lights right because the shadows are easier to rescue. Our second daughter is a good photographer. She prefers old analogue cameras with 6*6cm monochrome film. She says take an expensive digital and people fear that pictures will be online. Having a double-eyed hanging before the belly and look on the mirror from above let people behave more normal in public.

When I imagine how it started with her interest in photography: a 15Euro do-it yourself kit for a camera. Now she has the Rolleiflex of my grandpa

nc9949_2.jpgnc9949_0.jpg

Photography is a super powah@!

:superman:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...