Can I auto attack on PC ?

One thing I am really missing from the xbox version is the auto attack feature. I play on a pretty high res and seeing my pointer is pretty hard so it makes it a huge pain killing things sometimes plus it gets too annoying having to click and point and hold every time.

Is there an actual button or a mod that allows me to attack the enemy closest to me and keep attacking until I release that button (without having to point at that enemy)

18 hours ago, annon011 said:

One thing I am really missing from the xbox version is the auto attack feature. I play on a pretty high res and seeing my pointer is pretty hard so it makes it a huge pain killing things sometimes plus it gets too annoying having to click and point and hold every time.

Is there an actual button or a mod that allows me to attack the enemy closest to me and keep attacking until I release that button (without having to point at that enemy)

Hi Annon

I dont actually remember there being one in the game...and remember having sore fingers until I went and bought a nostromo m52... still got it!

6184764_sa.jpg

:)

gogo

I did figure out a way just today I didnt know of. I basically click ones on an enemy and never let go of the mouse button and just use the mouse to move around. Any enemy that gets tagged by it is autmatically attacked. This works I guess. The only thing that seems to cancel it is pressing the forward or backward key.

I did kind of know about this to the point where I was holding down the mouse button only when fighting a certain group of enemies but it was not consistant and it had to do with me presisng the forward or backward key. 

2 hours ago, annon011 said:

I did figure out a way just today I didnt know of. I basically click ones on an enemy and never let go of the mouse button and just use the mouse to move around. Any enemy that gets tagged by it is autmatically attacked. This works I guess. The only thing that seems to cancel it is pressing the forward or backward key.

I did kind of know about this to the point where I was holding down the mouse button only when fighting a certain group of enemies but it was not consistant and it had to do with me presisng the forward or backward key. 

Have you tried creating a "combo" of four "Attacks" in a row?

This can be a lot of fun and very imaginative

:)

gogo

Yeah as long as you remain stationary or moving due to attacks you just need to hold left-click (or right) and target new enemies, but if you move by means of WASD you usually need to release the button and press it again. So in fact you don't really need to click that much. It takes a bit of getting used to, especially if you're spamming CAs without releasing right-click due to altered regen times, but you'll get the hang of it with a bit of practice.