gogoblender

Please welcome Androdion on board as Moderator for DarkMatters!!

gogoblender    1,645

You can see him answering questions across the sites from DarkMatters, to Steam Community.  He's done dilligent work with Flix and the CM Patch team in helping team this beast called "Sacred 2" under control so that now more than ever folks globally can indulge in this gem of a game released a decade ago and fight bosses and assorted other bad guys across the lands of Ancaria.  He writes with happy heart, is game-technically adept and has a bag of solutions that has kept frustrated hair-pullers coming back with smiles to this game.  

Please help us welcome Androdion as our newest Moderator to the team, where his rookie poutine - shower awaits him.

Welcome to the team, Androdion!!

:gogo:

gogo

• Like 3

Hooyaah    1,473

Welcome to the moderator team, Androdion, you certainly earned the title and I am certain that you will continue to be a blessing to the community here at DarkMatters. Please know that you are more that welcome to ask any questions that you will likely have about the moderating features. You also now have a vast PM inbox as a nice perk in addition to the fashionable new color of your name.

Three cheers for our new team member, Androdion... Huzzah! Huzzah! HUZZAH! :viking:

• Like 2

Androdion    369

As my first official power-hungry, ahm, moderating task I'm immediately locking this thread to present an overdose of poutine. No slobbering around, ha! :lol:

But for real, thanks for the promotion and warm welcome. Thank you master slaver for the heartwarming introduction. ;) The software upgrade seems to be in line with another gaming forum where I was given moderator status, so it shouldn't prove too hard to get a grasp of it. There are barely any bots or bad posters here so it should be easy cruisin.

• Like 4

Delta!    444

Congratulations Androdion.

• Like 1

lujate    441

Welcome to the team!

• Like 1

Flix    3,148

Very pleased and proud to have you onboard.

• Like 1

gogoblender    1,645
23 hours ago, Androdion said:

As my first official power-hungry, ahm, moderating task I'm immediately locking this thread to present an overdose of poutine. No slobbering around, ha! :lol:

But for real, thanks for the promotion and warm welcome. Thank you master slaver for the heartwarming introduction. ;) The software upgrade seems to be in line with another gaming forum where I was given moderator status, so it shouldn't prove too hard to get a grasp of it. There are barely any bots or bad posters here so it should be easy cruisin.

ooowah, that poutine thread is coming soon... no escaping that gooey cheesy goodness... yay, initiation!

:devil:

gogo

Schot    298

Welcome aboard Androdion!  :)

• Like 1

Dragon Brother    439

Welcome to the team Androdion, congrats on the promotion!

• Like 1

gogoblender    1,645

And here it is...the much awaited...

poutine_Shower_Curtain_300x300.jpg?heigh

:lol:

gogo

Whisky    9

welcome friend! I hope you do well as a mod!

• Like 1

Androdion    369
20 hours ago, gogoblender said:

And here it is...the much awaited...

poutine_Shower_Curtain_300x300.jpg?heigh

:lol:

gogo

Now that's a poutine shower! :D

gogoblender    1,645
57 minutes ago, Androdion said:

Now that's a poutine shower! :D

apologies!