Hello friends...

I'm looking for some mod that adds "Artificial Followers Friends" all over Arcaria. She wanted, for example, to have a Dryad as a follower where she could control her basic actions.
I figured it would be nice to be able to create a character in the "save game" and then recruit him as a "companion" controlled by the machine ...
In the end ... if someone can indicate me some mod similar to this, I would be very grateful ...

• Like! 1
10 hours ago, vagnerhammer said:

Hello friends...

I'm looking for some mod that adds "Artificial Followers Friends" all over Arcaria. She wanted, for example, to have a Dryad as a follower where she could control her basic actions.
I figured it would be nice to be able to create a character in the "save game" and then recruit him as a "companion" controlled by the machine ...
In the end ... if someone can indicate me some mod similar to this, I would be very grateful ...

Welcome to Darkmatters, vagnerhammer! Happy to see you on the boards and making your way through this awesome game :)  Hopefully someone here will have some insight into what's possible and if such a mod exists that can help with gifting you with the follower you desire.

Once again, welcome!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
3 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Bem-vindo ao Darkmatters, vagnerhammer! Feliz em vê-lo nas placas e fazer o seu caminho através deste incrível jogo :)  Espero que alguém aqui tenha alguma idéia do que é possível e se existe tal mod que pode ajudar a presentear você com o seguidor que você deseja.

Mais uma vez, bem vindo!

:)

gogo

This game is fantastic ... Each time loving more ... I played the one and now I started the two ... Soon I will try to make my first mods ... It is only joy!
Thank you friend

Edited by vagnerhammer
  • Like! 1