Eye Mods?

Is there a mod that removes the pupil-less eyes of the Seraphim, Warrior and Inquisitor, and replaces them with normal ones? They have annoyed me for an incredibly long time. Even "normal" eyes with white, yellow and red pupils would be better; anything but the "superhero" eyes they currently have..

2 hours ago, CapnTucker said:

Is there a mod that removes the pupil-less eyes of the Seraphim, Warrior and Inquisitor, and replaces them with normal ones? They have annoyed me for an incredibly long time. Even "normal" eyes with white, yellow and red pupils would be better; anything but the "superhero" eyes they currently have..

Yes, in my mod Diablo 2 Fallen I gave everyone normal human eyes.  What I can do is extract the textures and try to make a standalone mod.  This is what they'd look like.  Let me know if you're interested.

Shadow Warrior of course would not be bald and bearded (unless you like that look)

image.thumb.png.49e0ab1051b1842b479d6590de948f96.png

image.thumb.png.1ae1327e9de7d0217dd4031bcb3a5f35.png

image.thumb.png.e1623004c05c2da06eb762c3ecfaeb93.png

• Like! 1

Yes! That would be awesome if you could do a standalone "eyes" mod. I would absolutely be interested in that.

Everything else can be vanilla.  Just never liked the comic book superhero eyes they gave to half of the characters..

Edited by CapnTucker
Addition.

I downloaded the mod manager and the eye mod file, but it isn't working. I guess I'm doing something wrong. I installed the mod manager to my sacred 2 gold directory, ran the manager, and it created a mods folder that is inside the mod manager folder. I then put the eye mod folder inside the manager folder, ran the manager again and moved the eye mod into the mods folder. It now says it is activated. But when I run the game the eyes are still the same old ones?

EDIT: Figured it out; moved all the jgsme files directly into Sacred 2 Gold, no separate folder for the mod manager inside the game. Eye mod now works as advertised. Many thanks for creating it! :)

Edited by CapnTucker