Grass Mod?

Is there a mod that just darkens the color of the grass? I know about Wardust's mod that tones down everything, but his mod also changes the look of the characters, which I don't want. I seem to remember a grass mod that I used several years ago, but I cannot find it anywhere..

22 hours ago, CapnTucker said:

Thanks! Game looking much mo betta now..  :)

heh...I remember the first minute of walking into the dayglo nightmare as well :lol:  When that mod came out I was so happy that someone finally "got" it right... at least for me ^^

:)

gogo

2 minutes ago, CapnTucker said:

Yeah, what were they thinking with the neon green grass. Must have been a side effect of all the T-energy leaking into the ground. Yeah, that must be it..:dry:

heh...never understood that palette... and have yet since n'er forgiven em for it ^^

:whip:

gogo

The game is has brighty and shiny art style in a whole, never has problems with the grass color, some armors are looking much more irritating, was not able to test this mod, however, it wont run with reduced fog mod, somehow...

• Like! 1
6 hours ago, lacr said:

The game is has brighty and shiny art style in a whole, never has problems with the grass color, some armors are looking much more irritating, was not able to test this mod, however, it wont run with reduced fog mod, somehow...

It will run with reduced fog mod.  The mod enabler will probably throw up a warning that the two mods both alter the same folders, but that's fine, since it's different files being changed.

Also don't forget to rename the "mq" folder to either "hq" or "lq" if you're using elite or minimal textures, respectively.

14 hours ago, Flix said:

It will run with reduced fog mod

Yes, true, my bad, it is giving a warning, which I had ignored, but I have been suffering from some UI glitches which I have erroneously attributed to the side effects of a mod, which, in truth, are not existing at all!