Usurer Quest Bug?

CapnTucker

Doing a quest with the Inquisitor in Thylysium called "The Usurer's Quest". I'm assuming this is part of the Shadow campaign; I've never seen it before. Anyway, you are tasked with collecting money from  three (I think it's three) people who owe the usurer money. I found the first two and collected the gold no problem. The quest circle then takes you to a third house, but there is no money to be found. Is this something that takes a while to show up, or could the quest be bugged?

It's a very buggy quest that was unfinished in vanilla release.  This was supposed to be fixed in CM 1.60.  I know Marcus made some updates to it that were included.  I contemplated porting over some additional quest changes to Enhanced Edition that Dmitriy made in his mod but I can't remember if I did so.

Sounds like the quest is still unfinished. In any case it cannot be completed by my currently in use character. Unless the bug is random. I'll try again at a later date with a different character and see what happens..