About Sacred Gold.. Is anyone still playing it ?

No you're not the only one still playing it. I don't have as many hours to devote to it as I used to but I still play as and when I can. I especially like trying skill combinations to see what classes I can get all the way through the game by only using a combination of 2 combat skills. (For example my best Wood Elf uses Thornbush as her main skill and Call of the Ancestors as her Boss/Group killer)

Edited by podgie_bear
On 9/6/2018 at 0:10 PM, NikitaLove said:

Just wondering really. Is anyone still playing it ? like for hours? xD or am I literally the only one still investing hours in it :P?

Firstly Nikita Hi, and a big welcome to DarkMatters!! :drunkards: 

There's still hundreds of people getting downloads for this game every month.  So, the game is played, but the number of posters vs players has always been at at round the ten percent mark, sort of like an ice berg? :lol:   As well, modding is the big thing these days... so while builds was the major line of playing for Sacred...it seems like "tinkering" has gotten to be a big part of the game's fun, specially with all the mods that came out... we may not get loads of posters with players who are mostly into mechanics and perhaps less posting.

What's cool is that I just saw a remark from a member here mentioning that he loves to play the Christmas part of Sacred every Christmas. 

I found that a heartwarming and nostalgic return to the game. 

Maybe I'll do it as well just to keep my Ascaron Trigger fingers in shape ^^

:D

gogo

• 1 year later...