On 3/6/2020 at 1:26 PM, DarkWolfNine said:

Such amazing work you guys! I'm so impressed and I can't wait to try it out (likely this weekend). I have it all installed and ready to go!

I agree with Flix about preferring the centered inventory even if the border on the left is missing. But regardless, this is amazing.

Thank you for all of your hard work,

I know eh ! Its hard to believe what these guys are still able to pull out of this game...  Sacred lives!!

:superman:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Hello MetaL and Starling

I got a suggestion for the next update. It is about the Vampiress bats.

Bats are very fast and the game struggles hard to take them down. What about giving them a limited lifespan of 60 seconds +1 second per level? What do you think of the idea that a higher level is necessary to summon an additional bat? Summon two bats at level 80, three at 160 and four at level 240? The player would have a really good reason to collect runes and roam stores to get better gear. Also, making combos becomes an interesting option now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Starling!

Maybe I have found something useful. Here, look.

The upper GUI element has no lower border. If you watch closely, you will notice that the element is even too large which causes the dark grey area. If you move the upper element to the lower right screen, the player wont even notice that there is a border missing. And you got less work to do.

Edited by Dax
  • Like! 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/5/2020 at 6:33 PM, Dax said:

The upper GUI element has no lower border. If you watch closely, you will notice that the element is even too large which causes the dark grey area. If you move the upper element to the lower right screen, the player wont even notice that there is a border missing. And you got less work to do.

With default textures no something like a gray area. Also such decision would not work for default resolution.

On 3/28/2020 at 1:58 PM, Dax said:

Bats are very fast and the game struggles hard to take them down. What about giving them a limited lifespan of 60 seconds +1 second per level? What do you think of the idea that a higher level is necessary to summon an additional bat? Summon two bats at level 80, three at 160 and four at level 240? The player would have a really good reason to collect runes and roam stores to get better gear. Also, making combos becomes an interesting option now. 

Yes, we thinking about changing progression of bat's amount.
As always, need time. For bats only cooldown and stats could be changed easily. For everything else need to find and explore game code.

Ok, I got it. What do you think of changing names? Lets say from monsters, or potions for example. It would add a bit more depth to the game. I quickly stitched something together.

Healing potions
- Small herbal potion
- Flask of Tyr-Fasul
- Vial of Wyrmblood

Antivenom
- Flask of beetle juice
- Belladonna extract
- Silversnake essence

Undead Death
- Destilled graveyard soil
- Nightshade potion
- Blood of Kali-Ma